SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
The master stroke would be managing to get Russia on board with removing Assad, stabilizing the country, and setting up a provisional government in a joint venture. Do what zippy, clinton, and kerry could never do.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Live CBS report now. Trump orders military strike

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Yep. Missiles are in the air. Let's hope this doesn't get ugly.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Ok, this is going to get interesting. Wow

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
This should get really interesting now. Wonder what the reaction will be from Moscow?

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
There is something to be said for decisive action.
This is decisive action.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Freakin' Shepard Smith. My God, I can't stand that idiot.

Hey, Barry? Yeah, President Trump is cleaning up the mess you made, son. This is all on you, shit head. "Red Line", my ass.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Obama ordered thousands upon thousands of missile launches every day of his shitty presidency...

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Obama ordered thousands upon thousands of missile launches every day of his shitty presidency...

Did you forget the "irony" button?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Just let Catherine Herridge do the news...

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
CNN is reporting that "the cruise missiles are very precise. You can select an air base, or a runway and hit that"

Wow, you can actually hit an air base with a missile? That is precision I tell you.

Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

If you don't see the difference, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
So, The Donald is hosting China's president while we attack Syria. Talk about sending a message to Syria and North Korea. Smile

Guess I should add Iran to this as well.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.e0163d59b38b

The missiles were launched from two Navy destroyers in the eastern Mediterranean. They targeted an airbase called Shayrat in Homs province, which is the site from which the planes that conducted the chemical attack in Idlib are believed to have originated.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyli...ns-civilians-n743431

Syrian fixed-wing aircraft dropped chemical weapons on civilians in Idlib earlier this week, two U.S. military officials told NBC News.

The U.S. military saw the aircraft on a radar and watched them drop the bombs, the officials said. The radar soon picked up the flashes and booms in the rebel-held area of Syria.

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
Not being disrespectful to mr. Nunes but Mr. Gordy should be a lot tougher on the dems and I hope he burns a few. He was during the Benghazi hearings.

I like Gowdy, but am tired of lip service, it's time for some action. He, Chafetz, Lee, all talk a big game, but that's about all they've ever accomplished is talking tough.

You act like they're actually capable of doing much more than that. What else is in their power besides write bills and talk?

They can issue subpoenas and if people refuse to answer questions or fail to produce the required information/item, they can refer to the DOJ, can they not? Have they ever?

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
So, The Donald is hosting China's president while we attack Syria. Talk about sending a message to Syria and North Korea. Smile

Guess I should add Iran to this as well.

Actually I wouldn't discount the impact this act has on China's President when Trump discusses their need to queue up with us to muzzle that maniac in North Korea.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Crater the runways. If they still put planes in the air, destroy all the planes.

Love to see a President again who says something and means it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Master of the Deal what more could you say.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Freakin' Shepard Smith. My God, I can't stand that idiot.

Hey, Barry? Yeah, President Trump is cleaning up the mess you made, son. This is all on you, shit head. "Red Line", my ass.

Why didn't they just let Tucker run with it? It was his hour, his show. I'm sure he served time at a news desk.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
why would Assad use sarin gas, a move that would only embolden the opposition and external push for his removal, when a) The Syrian government went to extremes in 2013 to allow OPCW inspectors to dismantle their chemical warfare program and stockpiles and b) The SAA and Iranian-backed forces had all but reversed most of the gains made by Islamist groups over the course of the past six years? Why not use conventional bombs ( greater casualty rates and property damage while only drawing minimal condemnation)? How exactly would the Syrian government benefit from the use of sarin gas?

Posts: 628 | Registered: September 22, 2008Report This Post