SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
folks, the BS about "edited tape" is ridiculous

check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGp2FZmVA4

looks like the whole thing. does she look "cut off" at the end?

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
What a tool. What on earth is she of doctor of? Ph D. in what?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I predict General Flynn's request for immunity is a set up.

The Leftists will demand he get immunity.

Then he testifies truthfully that there was no collusion.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31380 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If Flynn has knowledge of anything that might incriminate Trump then he needs to be silenced. If he does manage to testify then Trump should assassinate his character and start branding him as "Flim Flam Flynn the Lieberal."

Posts: 618 | Registered: September 22, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Here is an excellent article about the two big scandals of the day, Trump's supposed collusion with Russia, and-- no doubt about it-- Obama's spying on Trump. What she says about Comey is right on the mark.

If we ever do get the full story of Obama's spying, Comey will be center stage. And if justice is ever served, Comey will end up in a striped suit.

Clarise does not say this, but IMO what underlies all of this willful disregard for the law was their absolute certainty that Hillary would be elected, and none of it would ever come to light.

http://www.americanthinker.com...gence_officials.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
willful disregard for the law was their absolute certainty that Hillary would be elected, and none of it would ever come to light.

Hopefully this means they left a trail to follow since they never expected to be seen.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I have asked this question before and will ask again seeing as how you bring him up. I find it more than curious that Trump continues to let him serve as director of the FBI. He is clearly a anti Trumper and pro Clinton and wields enough power to actually unseat Trump.
Why is he still there?

I sent a email to the White House asking for a explanation as to why the administration is resisting the Judicial Watch lawsuit demanding the investigation continue into the Clinton email scandal. The DOJ is lawfully required to pursue this but they have publicly refused to do so and choose to fight it in court.
IMO nothing changes until this does. We are living in a world of temporary executive orders that will change every 4 to 8 years.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I have asked this question before and will ask again seeing as how you bring him up. I find it more than curious that Trump continues to let him serve as director of the FBI. He is clearly a anti Trumper and pro Clinton and wields enough power to actually unseat Trump.
Why is he still there?

I sent a email to the White House asking for a explanation as to why the administration is resisting the Judicial Watch lawsuit demanding the investigation continue into the Clinton email scandal. The DOJ is lawfully required to pursue this but they have publicly refused to do so and choose to fight it in court.
IMO nothing changes until this does. We are living in a world of temporary executive orders that will change every 4 to 8 years.

If Trump were to fire Comey, what do you think the reaction would be?

Litigation like this is incredibly complicated, and DOJ is not a mere private litigant. There may be institutional, procedural or precedential factors which make it wiser to pursue it this way. Maybe those wheels are already in motion. "Clearly" has become one of the top overused words in our vocabulary.

Is Sessions the right AG? Has he been hobbled by the recusal fiasco?

Have we gotten the Deputy AG confirmed yet?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carpentermaass84:
If Flynn has knowledge of anything that might incriminate Trump then he needs to be silenced. If he does manage to testify then Trump should assassinate his character and start branding him as "Flim Flam Flynn the Lieberal."

Wow.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are you kidding me?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Face the nation host seems to believe US is responsible to feed pending starvation of 20 million Africans.

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Shocking unhinged editorial in the LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/project...dishonest-president/

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
We are living in a world of temporary executive orders that will change every 4 to 8 years.

I truly believe this is how the government will function for the next few decades. Neither side is willing to give an inch, so every 4-8 years the current president will govern with EO's, swinging the country side to side. Eventually true governing will happen again but I do not forsee it for many, many, many years.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Why is he still there?

Litigation like this is incredibly complicated, and DOJ is not a mere private litigant. There may be institutional, procedural or precedential factors which make it wiser to pursue it this way. Maybe those wheels are already in motion. "Clearly" has become one of the top overused words in our vocabulary.

Worrying about reactions that ultimately results in inaction has always hobbled the GOP and apparently continues to do so.

There is nothing complicated in pursuing the litigation against Clinton. ICD 72 (Link)is very clear and is what Judicial Watch's law suit is based upon.
Does not matter who the AG is or if a deputy is appointed or not.

The complication is what the fall out will be if this is actually investigated with the blind eye of justice. Even Trump does not have the stomach for this.

Until someone comes along that does have the intestinal fortitude to put the blindfold back on lady justice it's just another scene in the same play with different characters in different costumes.

Right now justice is not blind and it looks with a discerning eye.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Shocking unhinged editorial in the LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/project...dishonest-president/

Just more "fake news".

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I find it more than curious that Trump continues to let him serve as director of the FBI.

We all know Comey needs to go, just not now as the timing would be disastrous.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why is he still there?

Worrying about reactions that ultimately results in inaction has always hobbled the GOP and apparently continues to do so.

There is nothing complicated in pursuing the litigation against Clinton. ICD 72 (Link)is very clear and is what Judicial Watch's law suit is based upon.
Does not matter who the AG is or if a deputy is appointed or not.

The complication is what the fall out will be if this is actually investigated with the blind eye of justice. Even Trump does not have the stomach for this.

Until someone comes along that does have the intestinal fortitude to put the blindfold back on lady justice it's just another scene in the same play with different characters in different costumes.

Right now justice is not blind and it looks with a discerning eye.

What a luxury the gift of simplicity must be.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
I dunno...honesty and character always seemed like a simple concept for me. Then again I aint no politician...

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nope.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just cool your jets

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post