SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
He has been strangely silent, hasn't he?

Shit's about to get real... I hope.

Valerie's got him locked in the basement in the gimp box.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
He has been strangely silent, hasn't he?

Shit's about to get real... I hope.

Valerie's got him locked in the basement in the gimp box.

We'll I guess we'll just have to wake him up now won't we?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

We'll I guess we'll just have to wake him up now won't we?

https://youtu.be/rNkwKR04tPQ Big Grin

"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sean Hannity is saying tonight that he has been advised that we should expect a "smoking gun" this week.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Gee, this may have a negative effect on the Krimson Kenyan's plans to start showing his face all over DC. Razz

His face should be plastered all over the place.

On those bulletin boards in Post Offices nationwide.

Or on a special episode of "America's Least Wanted."

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I hear the Democrats are upset at the timing of Nunes revelation and that he revealed it to the President.

Seems to me that any time facts are uncovered the should be revealed, and you darn well better inform the President.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hear the Democrats are upset at the timing of Nunes revelation and that he revealed it to the President.

Translation: You didn't give us time to come up with a cover story or a decent distraction.

It's a running theme with the dems.

It's not looking good for the wunderputz. Smile

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I see no way the dems can cover any of this up so that leaves distraction. The wheels are spinning big time tonight which will make for an interesting weekend I'm thinking. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I keep thinking that there is a thread out there, that once pulled will start unraveling, and once started won't stop until everything is exposed.

... and a lot of people will see their political careers ended or be headed to jail.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:

Translation: You didn't give us time to come up with a cover story or a decent distraction.

It's a running theme with the dems.

It's not looking good for the wunderputz. Smile

They KNOW they are screwed if it gets out that president sparklemuffin was spying on a political rival, so they are going to the democrat playbook and running it by the numbers:

Chapter 1, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1: When caught in an inconvenient truth, IGNORE the truth and file loud counter-charges, regardless of how reasonable or logical they may sound.

SO, they are busted with the wiretapping/surveillance/whatever it was, and they know it, so they are screaming about the guy 'improperly' informing the President, to try to regain the moral high ground.

Only liberals and others without functioning brains fall for this (but those are the target audience members).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Obama and Clinton literally did not believe that her loss was possible. Could not happen. This surveillance, worthy of the old USSR, was one manifestation of their certainty. Make that arrogance.

Our country was sliding into totalitarianism, presided over by Obama and Clinton, and supported by the Democrat Party, RINOs, the MSM, fat cats like Soros, and progressives-- who, in their heart of hearts, love totalitarianism. They were one election away from tightening their death grip on democracy and individual freedom.

This explains their foaming-at-the-mouth hysteria ever since Trump won. Not only because they came so close to their ultimate goal. But also because now that they are out of power, over time a whole shitload of wrongdoing is going to come to light-- this surveillance being one example.

As Rightwire put it:

Rightwire
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted March 23, 2017 11:53 PM Hide Post

I keep thinking that there is a thread out there, that once pulled will start unraveling, and once started won't stop until everything is exposed.

... and a lot of people will see their political careers ended or be headed to jail.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It doesn't take much to get the house of cards falling. I have not stressed at all about politics since Trump took office. No matter how bad the libtards cry, the pendulum took a big swing in our direction and we'll be just fine.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Did you see Devin Nunes just a minute ago at his press briefing?

A reporter asked Nunes what he meant by his statement last night on Hannity about President Trump "taking a lot of heat in the news media about the wiretap allegations.

Nunes responded "I'm stating the obvious. Maybe you can follow me around today and ask me some more questions."

Big Grin

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Nunes looks like the cat that ate the canary. He knows what happened, they are throwing us bread crumbs with these press conferences. Zippy- guilty, Hillary-guilty. Trump right again.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nunes responded "I'm stating the obvious. Maybe you can follow me around today and ask me some more questions."

Ha! Saw that...gave me a big chuckle.
Good "Spicer-style" response.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
We have had the rug pulled out from us so many times by these crooks its hard to get my hopes up.

However, if anyone can do it, its Trump.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Nay, indeed, if you had your eyes, you might fail of
the knowing me: it is a wise father that knows his
own child. Well, old man, I will tell you news of
your son: give me your blessing: truth will come
to light; murder cannot be hid long; a man's son
may, but at the length truth will out."

- Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

posted Hide Post
Wonder if our good buddy Julian has any of this in his stash?

The problem for the Deep State is that there are still people loyal to the constitution within the depths of the Deep State.

As far as Obama being silent. Maybe he is packing his bags for a flight to a non-US extradition treaty country. Ok, so I dream big. My Trump got elected dream came through.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
https://www.whitehouse.gov/blo...70324_ADM_1600-Daily

Notice that President Trump is quoting and referring to our founding fathers. New posting of pictures in the White House...our house. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Although Michelle Obama is in DC, Barack Obama is off on a month long vacation on a Pacific Ocean island.

https://www.aol.com/article/ne...thout-wife/21897577/

Barack Obama arrived in French Polynesia on Wednesday, where he will reportedly spend a month at the luxury Tetiaroa atoll retreat -- a high-end escape owned by late actor Marlon Brando.

"Wednesday" being 15 Mar

Obama will reportedly spend his time on the island of Tahiti without political meetings, or any of his family members.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/...rld-is-barack-obama/

Obama may be sitting pretty, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, on a tiny French Polynesian island called Tetiaroa.

There are reports, unconfirmed by CNN, that Obama is going to spend a month on the island, which is north of Tahiti and features only one luxury hotel, aptly named "The Brando" because the Island was once owned by Marlon Brando.

An Obama spokesman tells CNN that the former president is now a private citizen and his schedule, therefore, is also private.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...lynesian-island.html

pics at link above

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/v...5120168996587152.mp4