SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Keepin' it classy, Dems! Here's a shot of the twitter account (now deleted) of a former Hillary staffer:

image ru

You have to remember that in the Dim's and their ally's view, a true hero is Caitlyn Jenner and Kaepernick, not a SEAL, a warrior and soldier of the United States who fell in battle defending our country.

On the topic of the left and rhinos demanding a special investigation in Chief Petty Officer William "Ryan" Owens' death, where were the calls for investigations into the deaths of 14 soldiers killed in 2016 during the last year of the Obama era? Where was Obama honoring these fallen heroes?

HONOR THE FALLEN

Wife and I were honored to have several Green Berets to dinner at our house, on more than one occasion. Not to mention the dozens of them who came to visit our great granddaughter at her birth.

A couple of those who were at our house were killed in action, others badly wounded.

One can argue about which unit is better, Green Berets or SEALS. But nobody can legitimately argue that each and every one of them is not a hero.

People who have so little patriotism that they will denigrate a fallen soldier infuriate me, not to mention those who would do the same to the wives or other family members.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Ben Stein’s Diary -

"war to the knife "

Learned a new cliché. Smile

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting a long,long time to hear a president espouse eloquently what President Trump said in his speech. He will go down as a Great people President who put America's people ahead of himself his party and everything else. As it took a Carter to get a Regan it took a Obama to get us a Trump. America seems to have to be hit over the head repeatably to get Her to see the light. God I love this man! And what he stands for. "Us"

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
BTW, the Dow is above 21000 today. Wall street liked Trump's speech.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That reminds me. Time to take out the trash.
I cleaned the cat's litter box this morning. Is that sort of similar?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally a presidential speech and not a community organizer lecture. Well done President Trump!

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"That's not what we're about! That's not us! That's not who we are!"

How in the fuck would you know what America is "about", Barry, you foreign fraud?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Nice highlight reel...

Speech Highlights from "The Hill"

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"That's not what we're about! That's not us! That's not who we are!"

How in the fuck would you know what America is "about", Barry, you foreign fraud?

The thought of his voice saying that make me sick! Thank God he's history!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
My little worm sat. Of course he is safe in his little gerrymandered blob of blue district in the far corner.

Reading his "statement" in the link, he hit all of the talking points "undeniable global warming" "welfare" "fine tune Obamacare" blah, blah, blah.

What a windbag.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Magnificent address, couldn't be more proud of our President. Couldn't keep my emotions in check when he was addressing the fallen hero's wife..no words are adequate.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I just read a review of last nights speach on ABC news. They wrote about Owens wife crying during the applause and looking upward. They did not mention that Pelosi, Wasserman-Schultz, Keith Ellison, Bernie Sanders, and other Denrats stayed in their seats and disrespected her and her loss. I will not watch ABC in the future because they did not call out this measure of disrespect to the widow by the Damrats. Pure suck up!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Hope y'all enjoy watching this as much as I did. Cool

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/_V_w-kDLbl8

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Anyone find a seating chart for the event, my google fu brings up everything but that event.

Posts: 23445 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
Shit, I wasn't paying attention and Karl Rove showed up on Fox News and I actually heard that half-wit propagandist speak several words before I could hit the mute button. Shit.

I don't believe a Goddamned thing that phony says and since 2012, I refuse to listen to him at all.[/QUOTE}

I never listen to, or watch that slimy bastard. Just another behind the scenes asshole who does his best to keep the GOPe in place.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or does it seem that all the Republican or so-called conservative media pundits keep trying to give the President advice on policy/messaging and it's getting extremely annoying Mad

quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
Shit, I wasn't paying attention and Karl Rove showed up on Fox News and I actually heard that half-wit propagandist speak several words before I could hit the mute button. Shit.

I don't believe a Goddamned thing that phony says and since 2012, I refuse to listen to him at all.[/QUOTE}

I never listen to, or watch that slimy bastard. Just another behind the scenes asshole who does his best to keep the GOPe in place.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Damn.....initially when I first saw all the people (couldn't tell if they were women or not) in the white shirts not moving or standing, I thought the Secret Service put a bunch in straitjackets for the President's safety. Big Grin

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's the assholes in white, after the President's address. Let's listen in:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Nice highlight reel...

Speech Highlights from "The Hill"

Nice indeed. Thanks for posting this.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
I'm watching it now on YouTube. I won't say I've had extensive experience watching his speeches but now I see what you all mean about it being very presidential.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Report This Post