SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Look at those despicable democrats run for the exits.

Pieces of... Mad

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Look at the Dems scurry out of the chamber -probably to go meet their compadres in the media to spin this amazing speech.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Damn! Some of them Democrats jumped up and ran for the door like their asses were on fire!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Dems ran out like a fire drill, how proud their voters must be.

Posts: 2513 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Report This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
He is definitely more presidential today than I've seen him. He's doing great. The Democrats look childish and silly by comparison.

But one thing that doesn't compute: Big corporate tax cuts, big middle class tax cuts, no entitlement cuts, big defense spending increase, $1 trillion infrastructure plan.

The math just doesn't work here.

It's called growth. Increasing the revenue base instead of rates.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Report This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Al Franken is a world class stooge.

He looked like he was asleep.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... disgraceful, those Dems and the ones in white, not standing for the final ovation, some even bolting out the door like the very hounds of hell were on to them ... betting their heading to the hordes of press corps to be the first to strike up their usual idiotic rhetoric of self importance with no real references to anything of true value.

Thank you Mr President that was a stirring speech.

Reaching across to the Dems to say let's get it done ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Anyone got the stomach for the rebuttal?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And now, a rebuttal from the opposition...

Posts: 107486 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
"American footprints on distant worlds is not too big a dream"

Yes! Yes times eleventy billion! Make NASA great again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Someone turned on the lights and the cockroaches scurried!!! LMFAO!! Actually it's very sad...they are ALL a disgrace to their office and I hope the true Democrats of this country were taking note and remember this BULLSHIT when they get to the voting booths in the mid-terms next year.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
WOW!

God Bless President Trump!

He certainly did knock it out of the park tonight with his speech!!

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... and there weren't too many "I"'s at all in that address ...

DJT's delivery was different tonight, he's got it.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Super Grandpa kicking ass! The bullwhip in one hand and the gift basket in the other.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:

Frown

Tried playing "POTUS Poker".

Drink a shot for every "I" and "ME" President Trump spoke.

I'm still sober as a judge...

Well, damn.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
The BEST speech of President Trump's career!!!!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Chris Wallace on Fox:

It was probably the best speech I've heard Mr. Trump give...and one of the best speeches in this setting that I've ever heard from any president.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:

Frown

Tried playing "POTUS Poker".

Drink a shot for every "I" and "ME" President Trump spoke.

I'm still sober as a judge...

Well, damn.

...we need a new game; new Marshall in town.

Kerry Packer

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Look at the Dems scurry out of the chamber -probably to go meet their compadres in the media to spin this amazing speech.

I really don't see what we need those guys for.

What good are they?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
What seemed conspicuously absent, based on the last eight years of State of the Union addresses, was a president claiming glory for everything and referencing "I" throughout the speech.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post