SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My question is, where will these churches hold services, once their buildings are filled with illegal criminals to the point of violating fire codes?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...oid-deportation.html

Gonna get awful full, fellas, to the point of collapse. You cannot save these people from the consequences of the choices they have made.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
A serious question, do churches have any special sanctuary ability? Why doesn't ICE just go in, get her, and deport her?

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They still have to adhere to fire codes, don't they?

Render unto Caesar and all that.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Time well spent. I hope they are also looking at a couple dozen other shows and not doing anything more important.

The DNC Is Voting on Condemning The Show "Designated Survivor"

The DNC will be voting next week on a resolution condemning the ABC show "Designated Survivor" because the fictional version of the FBI Director on the show was blackmailed into confessing for a crime that he did not commit. According to the text of the resolution, which was submitted by DNC superdelegate William Owen, "Director Comey demonstrated in the recent 2016 election that he did not need to be blackmailed to engage in illegal partisan actions," and Comey's "partisan and illegal letters" resulted in the election of Donald Trump. The resolution then encourages people to have "the same respect for the FBI as Director Comey demonstrated with his illegal actions."

townhall.com

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
The DNC Is Voting on Condemning The Show "Designated Survivor"

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
My question is, where will these churches hold services, once their buildings are filled with illegal criminals to the point of violating fire codes?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...oid-deportation.html

Gonna get awful full, fellas, to the point of collapse. You cannot save these people from the consequences of the choices they have made.

Notice they don't mention the name of the church, although folks who live there can see the protesters outside. Wonder how the congregation feels about it.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ84RCUwWck

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have discovered to my horror that the bloody state of Oregon is a Sanctuary state, since like '89 (or '87). By state law, LE within the state cannot deport or refer illegals to INS (the Feds). State LE can't assist the Feds in any manner.

In fact, I'm not surprised if some aspect of the Oregon sanctuary law requires state LE to attack the Feds within state trying to enforce federal INS laws/regulations.

I ponder if the Feds could arrest and convict and then execute Oregon Officials in defying Federal Law?

What's next? Oregon passes state law making it illegal for Oregonians to pay Federal Income Taxes, instead routing it to Oregon?

The inmates are truly running the asylum (pun intended).

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.politico.com/story/...-for-march-20-235084

Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch's confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee has been scheduled for March 20.

The hearing for President Donald Trump’s most high-profile and consequential nominee this year is expected to last three to four days. Opening statements from senators on the Committee and Gorsuch will be on March 20, and questioning of the Tenth Circuit judge will be held on March 21. Senators will also hear testimony from outside experts.

Gorsuch has been making the rounds on Capitol Hill as he courts senators, particularly Democrats whose support he would need to win confirmation to fill the seat of deceased Justice Antonin Scalia. The judge has met with roughly 50 senators so far

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
I have discovered to my horror that the bloody state of Oregon is a Sanctuary state, since like '89 (or '87). By state law, LE within the state cannot deport or refer illegals to INS (the Feds). State LE can't assist the Feds in any manner.

In fact, I'm not surprised if some aspect of the Oregon sanctuary law requires state LE to attack the Feds within state trying to enforce federal INS laws/regulations.

I ponder if the Feds could arrest and convict and then execute Oregon Officials in defying Federal Law?

What's next? Oregon passes state law making it illegal for Oregonians to pay Federal Income Taxes, instead routing it to Oregon?

The inmates are truly running the asylum (pun intended).

If you want to raise your blood pressure, start reading the Oregonian.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I prefer to stay sane by not reading the pravda on the willamette.

quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
If you want to raise your blood pressure, start reading the Oregonian.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ84RCUwWck

"Opportunistic outrage."

That's exactly right. Good video. That must be a news reporter at a local station somewhere over flyover country.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Note that the current issue of TIME Magazine depicts the first month of the Trump Administration as an abject failure: LINK

The left continues to drink the Kool-Aid.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
Note that the current issue of TIME Magazine depicts the first month of the Trump Administration as an abject failure: LINK

It looks to me that some are running the brewery.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's a failure alright. A failure for commie policies.

Stupid progs'....

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it time to hit the reset button?

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who cares.

No one even pays Time magazine a bit of attention these days.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Trump is shutting these whiny bitches from CNN and NBC out and giving the alt-news sources like Christian News Service and Breitbart more time, this has GOT to be infuriating to these MSM types who think *they* are the source of all news and reporting.
Roll Eyes

Just saw this too!

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 55% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-five percent (45%) disapprove.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...rne-florida-weekend/

Donald Trump will hold his first rally as President of the United States this weekend at Orlando-Melbourne International Airport

President Trump tweet:

Join me in Florida this Saturday at 5pm for a rally at the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport!

Tickets: http://bit.ly/2lQarqaFLORIDA
2:45 PM - 15 Feb 2017