SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Check out the Make America Great Again dress being worn at the Grammys.
Liberal heads are exploding.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-h...trump-dress-grammys/

=====================

Joy Villa is Rockin'.

She is selling online albums like CRAZY! She has hit the top of Amazon tunes list.

Fox News Story > http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...ress-to-grammys.html

"Joy Villa's music sales skyrocket after singer dons pro-Trump dress to Grammys"

From the article above:

The singer explained her controversial look on Instagram.

"Go big, or go home. You can either stand for what you believe or fall for what you don't. Above all make a choice for tolerance and love. Agree to disagree," she wrote after her red carpet appearance.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
The look on the face of the girl taking the white coverup is priceless.

Confused

What can we possibly determine about anything from a moment in time snapshot of a person’s face? Our expressions change continually, and she could have had a big, radiant smile, or been sticking her tongue out a fraction of a second

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Im going to go against the grain here...

I wish she would just leave her politics at home. If youre a singer...sing. If youre an actor...act. I dont give a rats ass about your personal life or beliefs. We may agree with this because it supports "our side", but she is no less a publicity whore than Streep or the rest of them.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Im going to go against the grain here...

I wish she would just leave her politics at home. If youre a singer...sing. If youre an actor...act. I dont give a rats ass about your personal life or beliefs. We may agree with this because it supports "our side", but she is no less a publicity whore than Streep or the rest of them.

I agree with you normally, but I think in this case, its all about going against the narrative. I do hate reading about celebrities and their politics (particularly Meryl Streep), but I admire Joy Villas act not because it came out in support of Trump, but because it came out AGAISNT liberal Hollywood in some way. Her dress could have said "I voted for Gary Johnson" or "Jill Stein is my hero" or pretty much anything else, and all that would matter to me is that she basically spit in the eye of the rest of those morons and said "We're not all alike!"

Posts: 4448 | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So what is this thing with Flynn now that the liberal media types and Democrats are going apeshit over? What did he do exactly?

I suspect they think they "got" Trump this time, but I think he will prove them wrong yet again.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So what is this thing with Flynn now that the liberal media types and Democrats are going apeshit over? What did he do exactly?

I suspect they think they "got" Trump this time, but I think he will prove them wrong yet again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...fce42fb61_story.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Trump is meeting with Justin Trudeau from Canada today...Made for some good takes on Twitter Smile

tfw=That Face When

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that Trudeau(and many other world leaders) may actually PREFER to have Trump in the White House. While they are meeting with Trump, their wives are having lunch or getting a tour with Melania or Ivanka. The alternative would be meeting with Hillary, and trusting you wife with Bill.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:
I think that Trudeau(and many other world leaders) may actually PREFER to have Trump in the White House. While they are meeting with Trump, their wives are having lunch or getting a tour with Melania or Ivanka. The alternative would be meeting with Hillary, and trusting you wife with Bill.
I hadn't thought of that angle--it would be a concern, no?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, apparently President Trump just fired Flynn or he resigned. Either way he's out. I wonder who the next National Security adviser will be.

Maybe Petraeus.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The guy got sideways with Pence.
That's a bad place to be.

The media is very disappointed. They wanted weeks of controversy.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
President Trump is a very decisive person. He is not going to give them weeks of controversy if he can help it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Still, I liked Flynn.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I always had a funny feeling about Flynn. Do you remember his speech at the GOP convention? I was on the floor at the time, not that it matters; but he seemed to be too willing to lower himself to the level of politics, bringing into question his ability to give authoritative and honest advice to President Trump.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:

Sophie Trudeau isn't meaty enough for Bill.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well, apparently President Trump just fired Flynn or he resigned. Either way he's out. I wonder who the next National Security adviser will be.

Maybe Petraeus.

John Bolton. I hope

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Maybe Petraeus.

Why do people think he will be the guy? He's tainted, and after this debacle Trump won't go near him. Just my two cents.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
He lied to Pence which showed very poor judgement. I hope his replacement learns from that error.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 670 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I don't know why more people don't pay more attention to LTC (ret) Allen West. The guy is SMART and absolutely cannot STAND Nobama or ANYTHING Lib-tard. The guy is pretty savvy on Extreme Muslim Terrorism.....he fought it the latter part of his career.

lastmanstanding mentioned Bolton...that would be a good choice as well, though I think he is actually better suited for Sec. of State.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The goddam Dems and their eager media lapdogs think they've got a Watergate type situation on their hands.

Fuck you. Fuck you and the way you turned a blind eye to an AG who gave GUNS to Mexican gangbangers which got a border agent killed and HE GOT TO KEEP HIS JOB.

Fuck off today, Democrats.

You haven't brought Trump down yet, assholes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PASig,