SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elk Creek Sporting Clays
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elk Creek Sporting Clays Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Some friends and I visited Elk Creek today to shoot some Sporting Clays. Only my second time shooting sporting clays and did much better my first time. However, it was a great time spent with some good friends.

Anyone else shoot at Elk Creek (in KY)?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I've shot there, but it's been years. Took a group of junior trap shooters for a little "HillBilly Golf".

We've also gone down for wine tastings and concerts at the winery. It's not a convenient location to get to, but it's always nice when we're there.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have gone there a few times. It is always a great time, and always very humbling.

Posts: 2225 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spent a lot of time on the clays courses, and enjoy going every time. Good wine, good food at the winery restaurant, and we intend staying at the lodge/BB this January with our bridge group.
Come visit!
Regards
Blakhorse4

Posts: 87 | Location: North central Kentucky | Registered: October 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My error on sign off. Should be
Blackhorse4

Posts: 87 | Location: North central Kentucky | Registered: October 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Visited there many times but have never shot there. Own 80 acres of hunting land with a cabin not far from there in central Owen County.
Great deer hunting in that area.
gaf

Posts: 322 | Location: S/W Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post