SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Birthday Madam Speaker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday Madam Speaker Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:
Rand Paul should take one for the team and French the old bat on the floor.

How would killing Rand Paul help us? Razz

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I don’t wish anyone harm but I would enjoy reading their obituary.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sorry but all I can think of seething over her continued bullshit moves is "Fuck You Piglosi!"

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16207 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
I will be ecstatic when this old bitch drops dead. Hopefully soon.

Me too! This cancer has done not a thing positive for America and needs to just get the F*CK out and take Schumer with her.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Throw some water on her.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Her husband has money, not to defend her, and I'd bet she's advised him of proper times to trade or not trade such as post COVID19 meetings...

Nonetheless, a departure party for Pukeloski and RBG in the same year would be optimum...

Her husband owns a "ton" of Apple computer stock, plus she comes from Baltimore, where federal cash is poured into a back hole.

I might include cronyism to her sources of wealth. She directs fed money to her cronies and receives compensation for her services. Seems to me Obama and Feinstein do quite well at this.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

Throw some water on her.
To make her go up in flames, do you have to use holy water, or will any plain old water work?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
And we would have to drop a house on her, to... um. Um, find out whats in it.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If those pesty kids capture her and pull her mask off, would they find George Soros?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

Throw some water on her.
To make her go up in flames, do you have to use holy water, or will any plain old water work?

I would try to get Holy water just to be on the safe side.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post