SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Virginia Gov. Northam in the News Again
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia Gov. Northam in the News Again Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
The fool who was going to Moon Walk until his wife stopped him.

He started out as a Pussy. Now he's owned by the left. A puppet who will do anything he's told.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets face it, he's just a fuckhead.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
One is a racist.
One is a rapist.
What is the third? I forget.

An oily fish.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think our AG had also admitted to having worn blackface back in college.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
It saddens me to admit that the list of people I despise grows longer. Especially now.

Most of them are politicians, which makes it easy.

The rest are "entertainers" or "journalists." Academicians can make the list, too.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
The fool who was going to Moon Walk until his wife stopped him.

He started out as a Pussy. Now he's owned by the left. A puppet who will do anything he's told.

You nailed it. Someone else besides Bloomberg is pulling his strings. Those of us in the profession are wondering how he got through med school. Trained as a pediatrician, he now advises how to dispose of unwanted babies. I love to watch him during these briefings, especially when others are at the podium. He's gazing around the room, making the occasional odd facial expression. Obvious, the lights are on but nobody's home. He is undoubtedly, the worst Virginia governor of my lifetime and at my age, I've seen more than a few.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
You nailed it. Someone else besides Bloomberg is pulling his strings. Those of us in the profession are wondering how he got through med school. Trained as a pediatrician, he now advises how to dispose of unwanted babies. I love to watch him during these briefings, especially when others are at the podium. He's gazing around the room, making the occasional odd facial expression. Obvious, the lights are on but nobody's home. He is undoubtedly, the worst Virginia governor of my lifetime and at my age, I've seen more than a few.

Virginia's governors are limited to a single term. Past experience suggests that the next step for Northam is a step into the U. S. Congress.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by pwelch001:
I hate that cocksucker

Try living in VA, he's a special kind of asshole.

Worse than Illinois?

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Virginia's governors are limited to a single term. Past experience suggests that the next step for Northam is a step into the U. S. Congress.[/QUOTE]

This is obviously his game plan and why he will need more of Bloomberg's money. I don't think he could get elected dog catcher right now but voters have short memories and the Republicans are too inept or cowardly to remind them. Of our two current senators, one shut down our reststops, while governor and the other closed half our DMV's while governor, two hugely unpopular moves, both corrected by their Republican replacements and yet, there they sit in the US senate.
There were also two letters to the editor in the paper yesterday , each saying, that in our time of crisis, how glad they were we had a doctor for our governor. I almost puked my breakfast.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Jerkwagon is running his yap on TV again right now. He's almost as irritating to see/hear as HRC and BHO.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Virginia's governors are limited to a single term. Past experience suggests that the next step for Northam is a step into the U. S. Congress.

This is a common misconception. There are no term limits on Virginia governors, but a limit on them serving consecutive terms. However, since elections of governors began in 1851, only one governor has served two terms, Mills Godwin, in 1966 and 1974.

The bad news: Terry McAuliffe has stated that he would be game for another term in 2022. Great. Roll Eyes Perhaps McAuliffe and Northam can alternate every four years.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8200 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Terry McAwful... eesh. Roll Eyes

In the great words of my friend Steve: "Not just no... but hell no."

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by pwelch001:
I hate that cocksucker

Try living in VA, he's a special kind of asshole.

Worse than Illinois?

I got a quarter, you call it, heads or tails.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Tails, no doubt. Wink

God bless America.

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
The bad news: Terry McAuliffe has stated that he would be game for another term in 2022. Great. Roll Eyes Perhaps McAuliffe and Northam can alternate every four years.

There is so much dirt on McAwful, and he was such a failure as a governor the first time around, that the only way he could get elected again is if the Virginia Republican Party simply surrendered the election. In Virginia, a republican surrender is a distinct possibility. They don't fight.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
The Republican Party of Virginia (rpv.org) had better get off its tail and get active, and soon.

God bless America.

Banned
posted Hide Post
This Northam is a real ass.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First time around, McAuliffe was kept in line by a Republican legislature. We no longer have that luxury. With another term, he could make Coonman look like Rush Limbaugh.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Governor Blackface... puts on a... black... face... mask.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^As they say in Norway, and Minnesota and the Dakotas "uff da!".

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post