SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seven Percent of American Adults Think Chocolate Milk Comes from Brown Cows
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seven Percent of American Adults Think Chocolate Milk Comes from Brown Cows Login/Join 
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Idiocracy.

It is upon us.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
U.S. Dairy’s Innovation Center discovered that 7% of people like to screw with surveys.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Mohair comes from the mo.

Posts: 8613 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many Naugas does it take to upholster a car?

Where's the beer!

Posts: 475 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heavyd:
U.S. Dairy’s Innovation Center discovered that 7% of people like to screw with surveys.
That's my take on it. A certain percent of the population will not give a straight answer on anything.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Morons.

And pickles come from jars. Duh.

Moorons.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, someone has to be on the left hand end of the bell curve. 7% sounds about right for almost any question you could ask.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
quote:
That's my take on it. A certain percent of the population will not give a straight answer on anything.

Yep. A grain of salt, this survey take with.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
A thousand people, huh? Kind of like when they got that 90% of Americans demand more, stricter, gun laws? Turns out they only asked like a thousand people in a small area that was, er, "politically reliable," as the commissars might put it.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Not any surprise,not much is taught in schools

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's silly chocolate milk comes from white cows with a recessive gene, I thought everybody knew that.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
Then what do Chocolate Labradors produce??

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
quote:
Yep. A grain of salt, this survey take with.
The same 7% said that snowballs come from snowmen.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
What part of the chicken does the nugget come from?
veins, meat stained by cutting vein, cartilage, skin, etc.

Dad was the Veterinary USDA Inspector APHIS MPIP at a chicken plant. I visited there a few times. Just about anything they can grind up goes into the processes items. Beaks, buts, floor sweepings. I am not a fan of chicken weenies.

In the industry, it is referred to as LTA meat; Lips, Tits and Assholes.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Okay so what kind of milk comes from this critter?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Okay so what kind of milk comes from this critter?

SoulMilk, only the blackest dairy farmers can handle that much farm funk freshness. It's outta sight, and dynomite. SoulMilk, found in your grocer's dairy section, can you dig it?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Growing up in Upstate NY I would meet kids from NYC that would come to the country on vacation and some of these kids had never seen a live cow, horse or goat before.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Results of Common Core curriculum.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
Growing up in Upstate NY I would meet kids from NYC that would come to the country on vacation and some of these kids had never seen a live cow, horse or goat before.

There was a gal from Dallas in one of my classes at UT. I invited her to a football game (I was in the band), and after the game we went down on the field, stood by BEVO, the Longhorn mascot. She claimed she had never seen a live cow before!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What about coconut milk?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post