SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The COVID-19 vaccination thread (thread name changed)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The COVID-19 vaccination thread (thread name changed) Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
C'mon people. Both WingedMedic and Dakor explained correctly that the Pfizer vaccine uses synthetic messenger RNA, and has no effect on your existing DNA.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16349 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
C'mon people. Both WingedMedic and Dakor explained correctly that the Pfizer vaccine uses synthetic messenger RNA, and has no effect on your existing DNA.

Good to know.

What is Bill Gates talking about at the start of this video?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VwdD8CIgRbJY/

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Report This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Thanks, Dakor. I did not, however, interpret WingedMedic’s statement to indicate that conventional vaccines were dangerous to any significant degree, only that they may (in theory, anyway) be more dangerous than an mRNA vaccine that stimulates an immune response in a different way (as I understand all this).

The statement that mRNA vaccines are less dangerous than attenuated viral vaccines doesn't hold water. mRNA vaccines are entirely new and have zero track record. Meanwhile, BILLIONS of doses of attenuated viral vaccines have been delivered worldwide with little harm.

There is the slim possibility that a mRNA vaccine might be oncogenic (even teratogenic, if one is pregnant), depending on whether a generated protein interferes with cell cycle regulation. Such is not the case with an attenuated, non-replicative viral vaccine. Naturally, testing of this sort is carried out during mRNA vaccine pre-clinical studies to rule out the possibility but extrapolating cell & limited animal studies to humans can't always be performed with 100% accuracy.

FYI, I have no professional bias as my biotherapuetics firm doesn't tackle infectious diseases (not that anyone has questioned this possibility).

Dakor,

Thanks for your input.
Since you own a Biotherapeutics Firm, can you share your thoughts on this Simulation back in Oct. 2019 sponsored by the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
If this is legit, they must have had a Crystal Ball. Almost as if they knew what was about to happen.
If this video is not legit, please give your reasons why. It's not often we can hear from industry insiders.

It's hard to find this video because it keeps being removed from MSM websites.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MZ11m6zIxDch/

Thank you,

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Report This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Skimmed through about 20 seconds of the video & it comes across like a bunch of mumbo jumbo non-sense. I’m not viewing an hour of bullshit, let alone a minute.

I don’t “own” a biotherapeutics firm BTW, just a leader in one.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Report This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Skimmed through about 20 seconds of the video & it comes across like a bunch of mumbo jumbo non-sense. I’m not viewing an hour of bullshit, let alone a minute.

I don’t “own” a Biotherapeutics BTW, just a leader in one.

A lot of people have died as a result of this Pandemic. I think you pointing out the BS would go a long way and is well worth more that 20 seconds. After all, we are just looking for guidance from knowledgeable people like you.

Let's see........a bunch of mumbo jumbo non-sense? How true you are but not for the reasons you're implying.

The video starts out with Tom Inglesby, the Director of the Center for Health Security of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Seated beside him is Christopher Elias from the Bill & Malinda Gates Foundation. He is the former President and CEO of the Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. Beside him is Stephen Redd. Mr. Redd is the Deputy Director for Public Health Service and Implementation Science at the C.D.C.....................

-- George Orwell

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
quote:

Good to know.

Well, it seems like Mr. Gates is discussing something he knows nothing about. At no point does the vaccine snip a DNA strand like "scissors" and insert a custom code sequence. Rather, the RNA is synthesized in the lab and then injected, where it will eventually find its way to cellular cytoplasm where protein production occurs. It never gets inside the nucleus where DNA is stored.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16349 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
quote:

Good to know.

Well, it seems like Mr. Gates is discussing something he knows nothing about. At no point does the vaccine snip a DNA strand like "scissors" and insert a custom code sequence. Rather, the RNA is synthesized in the lab and then injected, where it will eventually find its way to cellular cytoplasm where protein production occurs. It never gets inside the nucleus where DNA is stored.

He's a big player in the whole plan.
You better let Anthony Fauci know as soon as possible. They are good friends and go way back.
I can trust Google Images to at least show me that.

-- George Orwell

Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I would wait for the vaccine from Novavax. Using nano technology they are developing a combination vaccine that covers all previous flu. It does not require special handling or storage as does Pfizer.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope, no fucking way. I want to see how many people end up retarted after taking it before I would ever consider taking it. I’m 40 years old with no health issues whatsoever, I don’t see much of a risk for not taking it.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
So now I'm hearing that masks & social distancing should still be required even after you get the vaccine? That you can still get the virus and be infectious, that it just helps prevent the transition to pneumonia? What the heck? That's a first in my limited knowledge of vaccines.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/14...-wellness/index.html

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Report This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
A relative gets it today, works in the health field. I think she’s kinda neutral on it, but few worries.

Next Summer is about right for me, any kinks should be known. I’ve already danced with the Rona, so not worried about another round in the near future.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lunchbox:
Nope, no fucking way. I want to see how many people end up retarted...

Same here. I’m already promiscuous enough...

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyMCO:
So now I'm hearing that masks & social distancing should still be required even after you get the vaccine? That you can still get the virus and be infectious, that it just helps prevent the transition to pneumonia? What the heck? That's a first in my limited knowledge of vaccines.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/14...-wellness/index.html

They have to keep the narrative going so that dirty Corvid-19 Cash can be replaced with cryptocurrency.
In order to force vaccines, Digital Passports will be required before you can be hired, travel, fly, attend Concerts, Sporting events, etc..
We don't want to stand in the way of progress. Wink

Microsoft patent.
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/0...s-are-unethical.html

This one is a real doozy.
https://nanotechnology.news/20...moderna-vaccine.html

-- George Orwell

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I'm not to worried. I'll get to see who turns into a zombie werewolf long before I'm due to get the shot.

According to this site, https://www.nytimes.com/intera...accine-timeline.html

"Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States."

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Any comments on this one Dakor/WingedMedic/kkina....... anyone? More Mumbo-Jumbo? Fake News Site?

DARPA funded implantable biochip can potentially be used to deploy Moderna’s mRNA vaccine
It says "the chip is said to be able to deploy an experimental new vaccine, developed jointly by Moderna and U.S government, that could change human DNA."

https://nanotechnology.news/20...moderna-vaccine.html

-- George Orwell

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^Yeah...they actually mention in a couple places how mRNA vaccines could "change human DNA", then go on to discuss just RNA. Are these science writers who don't know the difference between DNA and RNA? That hydrogel biochip would only release RNA, again not affecting nuclear DNA at all.

The only thing I can think of is the better journalistic value of DNA modification. Changing human RNA probably doesn't have the same clickbait potential.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

The only thing I can think of is the better journalistic value of DNA modification. Changing human RNA probably doesn't have the same clickbait potential.

You think the average person really differentiates much between DNA and RNA?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
You think the average person really differentiates much between DNA and RNA?

In a way, yes. Most everyone has heard of DNA, to the point that it can be a trigger word. RNA, not really.

Change human DNA: (Karen) OMG!!!
Change human RNA: (Karen) What's RNA? Who cares?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

posted Hide Post
Just got an email from the company I work for - they aren't going to require employees to take the vaxx..........yet.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gurn Blanston:
Nope.
Since I've already had Covid-19, do I really need to get the vaccine? Isn't the vaccine just causing your body to react like it had the virus?

I have a brother who is on his fourth go-around. The first time, he recovered, had the tests, and thought he was good. The second time was worse than the first.

If you’ve had it, there is no reason to believe you’re immune.

We’re it available today, right now, and were I able to get it (which I can’t, despite very high exposure and a high-risk category), I would certainly take the vaccine.

Woulda, coulda. Not available, and I probably won’t have an opportunity to get it until mid next year.

I can’t even get a test for the virus. Go figure.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Report This Post