SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    22 Democrats already considering running for President in 2020
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 Democrats already considering running for President in 2020 Login/Join 
posted
I'm not a huge CNN fan, but I like this - if enough can stay in the mix long enough, it might dilute the pool and cause grief for them.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/...ocrats-donald-trump/

[B]There are at least 22 Democrats thinking about running for president in 2020[/]
by Chris Cillizza

There are 1,281 days between today and the Nov. 3, 2020 presidential election. But, with Donald Trump in the White House, Democratic politicians are already eagerly jockeying for position with the expectation that the party's nominee will have a very good chance of ousting the incumbent -- if his poll numbers stay anywhere as low as they are at the moment.

-- the rest is available at the link above -- WAY too much formatting to get it posted here with all the images they have in the middle.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a Former Maryland resident, we cannot have the candidate who said when asked during the last Dem debates what was the greatest danger facing the US said: the NRA. Not ISIS, not childhood hunger, but the NRA. That is Martin O'Malley...

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
That's just pathetically sad and funny at the same time.

Cuban? He's been playing at this since before the last election. I don't doubt he thinks himself worthy. It's called too much money and not enough to occupy his time.

As for Suckerface....please! Only if he can steal it.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Well some of the RINOS will support one of them...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
22 losers and the millions of losers who will vote for them.

Effing losers, I wonder what they'll do when they LOSE...again.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
They left out Oprah and Hanks.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Start wasting your money now chumps...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like The SecDef to take a stab (or a knife-hand) at it.

Jim Mattis '20! It's got a ring to it...

Better yet, "Mad dog 2020"!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please please please let Al fucking Franken run. And Weakened with Bernie 2 is more than I can hope for.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Hell they might as well nominate paul ryan,he seems to do lots for them

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post