This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4490041424

May 13, 2017, 07:52 AM
r0gue
Looks like the old man may be checking out
Sorry to hear this Mark. Email coming.

May 13, 2017, 07:54 AM
PCWyoming
Will say a prayer of comfort for you and family.

PC
May 13, 2017, 08:14 AM
Oat_Action_Man
Sorry Mark.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
May 13, 2017, 08:21 AM
birddog1
I'm very sorry Mark, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
May 13, 2017, 08:29 AM
jjkroll32
Crushing news.

At this stage, it would be worth talking to Palliative medicine docs. It is going to be a tough road, and they are able to provide some comfort and dignity with a bridge to hospice if the chemo isn't more than palliative itself.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight
May 13, 2017, 08:30 AM
Spiff_P239
Sorry to hear this news, Mark. You're absolutely right that smoking is a horrible habit to partake in.
May 13, 2017, 09:29 AM
UDT
Prayers to you and your family.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

May 13, 2017, 02:33 PM
vinnybass
I'm sorry to hear this, Mark. Praying for you & your family.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."
May 13, 2017, 03:47 PM
snoris
Sorry to hear the news, Mark---prayers sent.
May 13, 2017, 03:48 PM
45_Auto
So sorry to hear this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.
May 13, 2017, 04:21 PM
P226RN
So sorry! Prayers up for strength and comfort.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

May 13, 2017, 04:34 PM
jhe888
My best to you and your dad.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
May 13, 2017, 04:41 PM
Storm
Mark,
I'm sorry to hear that you and your family are going through this. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Storm

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
May 13, 2017, 04:42 PM
Elk Hunter
Sorry to hear this news, Mark.

Smoking causes so much physical damage and yet so many people insist on continuing.

Personally I could never understand it. Both my mom and dad smoked for many years, but thankfully finally quit.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
May 13, 2017, 05:41 PM
ASKSmith
Prayers sent, Mark.

-----------------
I apologize now...
May 13, 2017, 06:25 PM
SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
thoughts and prayers. I feel for you.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.
May 13, 2017, 08:31 PM
bgouker
Sorry to hear. I have been thru this a few times and not an easy road. Prayers sent.
May 13, 2017, 10:56 PM
mark123
We all visited him at Allegheny General this morning and he received his first chemo treatment. He was in very good spirits. He's having trouble breathing so his speech wss labored so he didn't talk much. He is expected to come home on Tuesday as long as the chemo doesn't lay him out.

Thanks for all the prayers and advice. The emails are appreciated as well. You folks are awesome!
May 14, 2017, 12:34 AM
Mike S
I'm so terribly sorry to hear this, Mark. My prayers and best wishes go out to you and your family.
May 14, 2017, 01:26 AM
kkina
Best of luck. My best friend's son is currently undergoing chemo for gall bladder/liver cancer.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."