SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A huge thank you to Dave Truong and staff at Mimi's jewelry
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A huge thank you to Dave Truong and staff at Mimi's jewelry Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Well done, Cliff! And congratulations on landing your bride a second time!

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Stunning. Simply beautiful. Good on you sir and good on Dave.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave really is The Man. I contacted him regarding an engagement ring and he delivered big time. I knew almost nothing about diamonds and Dave guided me in his expert way. I can't wait to present the ring to my future bride. The ring is awesome.

Thanks again Dave,

Cool

Posts: 23 | Location: Western NY  | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
David helped me out with a tennis bracelet recently. Still in a wrapped box for another day pending a key date. With the wife, not someone else.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
A few pics of that evening. Great turnout of family & friends. Thanks again Dave. Us with the grandson. I have permission from his parents to start him on basic pistol & tap & rack drills when he reaches on year. Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Cliff, thanks for sharing the pictures. Happy and enjoying each other... fantastic stuff! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Great pics Cliff!

Congratulation to you and Mrs. Cliff.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Great pics. I am kind of disappointed about the cultural misappropriation though. Wink

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Great pics. I am kind of disappointed about the cultural misappropriation though. Wink

Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Great pics Cliff! Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:

That hat demands some serious bling:

Much better.................. Wink

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4562 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post