SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First Tournament of Season for High School Kids.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Tournament of Season for High School Kids. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Today my daughter participated in her first High School Tournament with ~35 other kids.

They competed in rifle, shotgun, archery, orienteering, and written test
(hunter safety, regulations, and firearm knowledge).

Pretty proud of all the kids.

Photo of both teams on the Northwest 2A Team Facebook page

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Hope your daughter faired well in the competition and, even more importantly, had a great time.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Today my daughter participated in her first High School Tournament with ~35 other kids.

They competed in rifle, shotgun, archery, orienteering, and written test
(hunter safety, regulations, and firearm knowledge).

Pretty proud of all the kids.

Photo of both teams on the Northwest 2A Team Facebook page
Can't see anything at your link. Everything is blocked by a pop-up demanding that I either log in to my Facebook account (I don't have one) or sign up for an account (I don't want one). Can you post the photos directly?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post