SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    watch out! Lace shorts for men!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

watch out! Lace shorts for men! Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
OK, you did warn me the picture was disturbing, but I was expecting undershorts. OK, still a little odd, but who knows, they might actually be comfortable, and nobody would see them.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cause sometimes a man just has to feel pretty, right?

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
For those of you brave or dumb enough to see the site, does Mr. Yellow have his hand in the pocket of Mr. Lavender, or is it just me?

If you scroll down a bit further in the article, they show the whole pic, not just waist down.
Mr. Yellow is not reaching into Mr. Lavenders pocket.
But take my word for it. Seeing the entire ensemble is deeply disturbing.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
For those of you brave or dumb enough to see the site, does Mr. Yellow have his hand in the pocket of Mr. Lavender, or is it just me?

Yes, but you can see the thumb, so it's nonsexual or something. You know, sort of like the way teenagers can't get in trouble if you make them leave the door to the bedroom open.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
quote:

If you scroll down a bit further in the article, they show the whole pic, not just waist down.
Mr. Yellow is not reaching into Mr. Lavenders pocket.
But take my word for it. Seeing the entire ensemble is deeply disturbing.

In the second picture, he is not. But he most surely does have his hand in that "man's" pants in the first pic.

Ridiculous nonsense is what this whole disgusting display is.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
It only looks weird because they have the top shirt buttons buttoned.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
49 bucks?
Pricey to be lacey!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Those are not shorts, nor are those men. I'm not exactly sure what the heck they are, but I am certain, they are 'not' men.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
You sort of get the impression that a very small part of our population is doing EVERYTHING possible to make the rest of us as gay as possible.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why does the dude in the yellow shorts have his hand in the pocket of the dude with the purple shorts?

Posts: 203 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
California. Nuff said.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Nope, won't work.

Firstly, my ZT0301 would tear the crap out of the pockets.

Second, pretty sure my spare mag for the P229 would stretch the other pocket.

Third, does not look like the belt loops fit 1 1/2" belt, so what supports the holster?

Fourth - lace won't do much to conceal my IWB holster.

Fifth - I don't have white sneakers to go with, and just never feel quite that sassy...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tdp113530:
Why does the dude in the yellow shorts have his hand in the pocket of the dude with the purple shorts?

Dude, they're wearing lace shorts. Is it really that much of a mystery why he's got his hand in his pants?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ooohhhhhh. They're trying to sell the shorts by emphasizing the feel of the texture of the cloth! Now I get it.

Razz

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Not just no, but Hell No!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Terrible idea for Conceal Carry!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Not this ninja.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
No. Dude, just...no. Hell. No.

No.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
Just think - somewhere, somebody actually thought the idea was worth time energy and funding to at the very least make several prototypes of that ghastly outfit.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post