SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    watch out! Lace shorts for men!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

watch out! Lace shorts for men! Login/Join 
posted
http://nbc4i.com/2017/06/02/la...n-trend-this-summer/
(disturbing pic at link)
quote:
LOS ANGELES (WCMH) — Move over, RompHim. There’s a new men’s fashion trend that the Internet isn’t sure whether to love or hate.

Los Angeles-based company Hologram City is accepting pre-orders for “Lacey Shorts,” which are just what they sound like–men’s shorts made of all-lace fabric.

The shorts are $49 and are come in a variety of pastel colors. Hologram City also sells an all-lace shirt to go with the shorts.

Posts: 324 | Location: Columbus OH | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many of shorts have enough holes in them already. Too much farting.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
If this is manhood, I'm going to begin self-identifying as something other than a man . . . meat pop cycle may work.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Where's that damn comet?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I saw an ad a couple days ago for "mantyhose" - nylons for men.
I don't know of any men that would wear those - but then, I don't know anyone that would qualify as a pajama boy ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
There is a group of short, swarthy, balding guys working in a squalid little office building in Santa Monica who used to write sitcoms before they branched out into other areas requiring more imagination, like airline ticket pricing schemes, reality TV plots, some Congressional campaign speeches, and other absurdities. Having mastered those activities, and wanting to extend their finely honed sense of preposterous to new areas, they have taken up men's fashions now, it appears.

They are working for the vast left wing conspiracy to make Americans act and look as idiotic as possible.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Whut?

(I have been waiting for years for just the right time to post this picture...)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
No... These are not for "men"

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
No... These are not for "men"

I agree.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Oh what the hell?!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
In pastels, no less. You only mess with pastels if you're sticking to classic lines and it's spring, you twits!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

At least you can use the "other" bathroom while wearing these. Smile

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Nope. No matter where the "other" bathroom might be, a crowd of sixteen-year-old black girls will appear out of nowhere and beat the snot out of you - to the general approval of society at large.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
does it come in a Romper?

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
These might be for males, but no men wear them.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
What do gay horses eat?

Heyyyyyyy!

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
These might be for males, but no men wear them.
I'm with you on that!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Don't think they will sell many in Louisiana

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Another attempt to diminish the value of testicles in world affairs.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
For those of you brave or dumb enough to see the site, does Mr. Yellow have his hand in the pocket of Mr. Lavender, or is it just me?

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post