SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma - [all done, nothing to see here]
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma - [all done, nothing to see here] Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
Up for grabs - one Sunpak brand 52mm UV & circular polarizer filter set. New and unopened in package. Says "fits most Nikon DSLRs", but I don't know of any reason it wouldn't fit any lens w/ 52mm filter threads.

Nothing wrong with them. They came free from B&H with the last lens I bought, but I use Hoya filters, so here you go.

First one to post here with an "I'll take it!" and the lens you intend to use them on gets it.

-Rob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BurtonRW,

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Whoops did not finish reading your post. Count me out I'm at the mall with the wife and don't know the exact Nikon lens by heart. Sorry for screwing up the post.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
I'll take it!

I've got a AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm F1.8G lens that I bought from another forum member awhile back that they would fit on.

Thanks Smile

Posts: 1801 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
ShouldBFishin, shoot me an e-mail with your mailing address and I'll get them out via USPS this week sometime.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post