SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NRA and PayPal?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRA and PayPal? Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted
I just renewed my membership on line and noted that PayPal was one of the ways to pay. I was surprised that the NRA would use them, and surprised that PayPal would allow it.
I will also send some money on 3/24, what a great idea.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I think the old PayPal gun issue is not as prevelant anymore. I’m currently piecing together a custom Glock and 80% of the parts including slide, barrel, RMR, etc... have been sourced on EBay and paid with PayPal.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
I love PayPal I think Elon has too many conservative donors to of messed that up to bae, was more from pressure from Ebay at the time?

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. Also, I'm all for anything that increases NRA membership.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
paypal will work with anyone for anything
esp something that can be bought on ebay

however,

sell one high cap mag or similar on gunbroker, discrete pay or not, and you account is locked up ,,

on my 4th paypal account in 9 yrs

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Have some money sitting ready to donate.

I got you beat lyman. My sixth and seventh paypal accounts were shut down because they did not like me using them for discounted ups and usps rates.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
We used Paypal for our gun club membership needs. they had no issues at all.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just made a donation to the NRA via PayPal. I was a little surprised that PayPal would do it.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post