SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What kind of Tom foolery is this? Snow in May!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What kind of Tom foolery is this? Snow in May! Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Here this morning.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
It's Utah.

Summer doesn't even officially start until it snows in the first week of June. Followed the next day by 85+ degree blue skies, of course.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course I have to drive Monument Hill today. Frown

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionBoy:
Of course I have to drive Monument Hill today. Frown

I feel for you.

I’m no professional driver, and three days ago I had to drive a big rental truck through Eisenhower tunnel and over Fremont Pass. I dreaded that this storm was going to arrive sooner than originally forecast, and was so happy when it didn’t.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Trying to break all my trees here. I got home from CA just in time to give them all a good shake and hopefully keep that from happening. It is wet and heavy!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Showoffs. You couldn't just have rain, you had to have snow.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snow. Hell it was in the low 90's and humid here in CT. I thought I was going to melt at work.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
About 8 inches of heavy, wet snow here in Butte at 5,600 feet. Broke some branches, but I'll wait a few days for 70 degrees to clean that up.
No big deal. I've seen worse in the middle of June.

Posts: 1400 | Location: Butte, Mont. | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Snow? What's that? Down town Cut and Shoot, Texas has already hit 86 degrees a day or so ago.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Baby sister had over a foot of snow just outside Estes Park.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post