SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hatch Chili SteakBurger at Freddys
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hatch Chili SteakBurger at Freddys Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
Man oh man, I love Hatch Chilis (mild to medium, I wimp out on really hot peppers).

Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers is offering a Hatch Chili SteakBurger now. It's the best burger I've had in years.

If you're near a Freddy's, stop in and enjoy.

Now I just need a Hatch Chili Rellenos.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Hell I just stopped by for a very late dinner and did not notice. Frown.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I can get it every day. Smile

Even at McDonald's and Subway.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

OK, I'ma have to stop at a McDonald's or Subway today.

I wonder if the Chili's restaurants have this. Their burgers are decent, much better in my opinion than some of the "boutique" burger places like Burger-Fi, Burger Craft, Five Guys, etc.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
I love Hatch chili peppers and Freddys. I'll have to stop at the on in Yukon today.

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

OK, I'ma have to stop at a McDonald's or Subway today.

I'd be pretty surprised to see one have them outside of NM. The chile from Freddy's is pretty good; has a nice heat to it. I've found the stuff Subway stocks to be lackluster on heat and flavor.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

I love a green chili burger, but after you've had one in New Mexico, all others will pale in comparison. I had one at a little hole in the wall restaurant while visiting several years ago and its was to die for. Looked a lot like this one...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^. That looks like a Slopper from Pueblo CO. I forget the origin restaurant but Coors Tavern does a good one.

BTW: Chiles from Pueblo Colorado are just as good, if not better than Hatch chiles.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

BTW: Chiles from Pueblo Colorado are just as good, if not better than Hatch chiles.

That's cute. You make me laugh! Razz

The Constable
posted Hide Post
I visit a buddy who lives just outside of Hatch in Deming. The chili burgers...Hell. Chili anything, down there is simply to die for!

On the way down from MT we start the chili fest at the Moab Diner...green chili burger, green chili chicken, green chili omelets...it's all good.

I like the look of that burger!

1417....AND amazingly we DO have a Freddy's in Montana! In Missoula! Chili burger...next trip west.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FN in MT,

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers

Well I'll be, we have three in our area, had no clue, have to check it out...

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I stopped in Freddy's in Bowling Green Kentucky last month. Holy cow! what a great burger, and the atmosphere was very ChickFilA'ish. people were nice, food was great too! Clean!

Wish we had some in north alabama. Hell, maybe i need to buy a franchise. Like i need another project.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not in your wildest dreams!!! We don't have a Freddie's here where I live, but we sure do have a plenty of Hatch chilis, even the fresh ones when they are in season. You can get them roasted in some of the Super Market parking lots if you purchase a bushel.....which of course I do!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:

Not in your wildest dreams!!! We don't have a Freddie's here where I live, but we sure do have a plenty of Hatch chilis, even the fresh ones when they are in season. You can get them roasted in some of the Super Market parking lots if you purchase a bushel.....which of course I do!!

Let me rephrase my comment. The Pueblo chiles are better than the 'Hatch' chiles that they sell at our local supermarket.

I was getting a bushel of Berrage Farms Hatch chiles shipped a while back and those were pretty damn good. Then Hatch showed up at our local supermarket and they were okay. Not as hot as the Berrage Farm chiles.

Then my SIL moved to Pueblo so that became our chile connection. Much better than our supermarket 'Hatch' chiles.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
As I was picking up a recent purchase at our local Cabela's there was a Freddy's newly built right next door. Trickery!! Now I'm going to wind up loading up on ammo AND calories on my visits! Big Grin

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

true story.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Just tried one today at Freddys, not bad at all.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
Well I'll be, we have three in our area, had no clue, have to check it out...
Let me know what you find. It might be worth a drive.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Colorado chile......whew I am still laughing at that. Good one.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post