SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Auburn university is on the skids!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Auburn university is on the skids! Login/Join 
posted
Just found out that democrat idiot Maxine waters is going to speak at Auburn university today, now I remember why I don't have anything to do with the school that I graduated from. My 2 cents!

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I say let her talk. Just make sure the caneras are rolling. She can't help it.

Think how unsat it would be if your school was acting like Berkeley.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Free speech baby! Even if the speaker is an idiot!! This is Auburn, not Berkley.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, let that moron talk, just record it all so when she forgets what she said later today, we have proof.

The more liberals open their mouths, the more we are WINNNING!!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's just hard for me to believe that supposed intelligent people would even give a second of their time to listen to her, it's like listening to someone explaining why the earth is flat not round. Simple minds!

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well they are Auburn grads, so the administration probably had to find someone who wouldn't speak above their comprehension level Big Grin

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
It's backlash from this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuWLm59cq0c

Richard Spencer, from the Alt Right apparently (had to look him up), spoke at Auburn on 4/18. I haven't listened to his speech but I did see the controversy on the news.

James in Denver

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would think that she would be talking below the comprehension level of the toddlers at the Child Study Center, you do understand that she is a democrat from wacky land!

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwright1951:
Just found out that democrat idiot Maxine waters is going to speak at Auburn university today,

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Korea will be invaded by Russia again.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Did the capitalists destroy school property? firebomb police cruisers? pepper spray the event organizer?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
May WAR...DAMN...EAGLE...swoop down and carry her away Big Grin...if that does not happen may she be so "ignernt" in her comments that the whole world goes "whutttttt"!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great. More idiots to be imported for the event. Last idiotfest had a couple of buses from ATL bring in the rioters.
This one should be more intense.
I don't frequent the university side of town anymore.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep my wife and I avoid the university like the plague. If you have to drive thru campus you have to watch for the snowflakes that walk out in traffic while engrossed with their phones or texting while driving or just stepping out from between vehicles into traffic (they have the right of way don't you know) doesn't matter that a vehicle has a certain amount of distance before it can stop. Gotta to watch out for them college educated types, they are the future don't you know.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
This is academia in general. To think that we pay large sums of money to have our kids brainwashed by these unabashed libtard idiots.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The paper this morning said that the idiot from California was hollering to impeach President Trump, what the hell for? Maybe for greatly reducing the illegals coming across the border, or for deporting criminal illegals, or for limiting the crushing regulations on the coal industry. And I bet the educated folks at this university were agreeing with her every word. My 2 cents.