SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding... Login/Join 
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Imagine what it’s like in England? Multiply by 10 I bet.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Imagine the MONEY wasted on this wedding!

Can't imagine how the Monarchy has survived this long. Talk about meaningless and redundant! And once again...A huge waste of money.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had to google her. So glad I don't watch broadcast TV...

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
So glad I don't watch broadcast TV...
Neither do I. This cheesy tabloid crap is on what are supposed to be legitimate news sites.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Pippa going commando at Kate's wedding did it for me. Wink

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Terrific. Thanks for sharing

Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
"Hitchcockian..." Bwahahahaha Big Grin

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by toms:
Tell you what, I just retired to a log cabin in way SE TN, smack dab in the middle of the Cherokee National Forest. I’m 11 miles from a town of pop. 850. Creek 50’ off my back porch has trout and gold!

I’m off BP meds, working 10-12 hour days fixin’ things up and loving it!

I haven't listened to or watched news in a month.

Heaven!

1894 hanging on wall behind front door and 12ga Mossberg 590 9 shot with light and recoil reducing stock (2 pc. spring unit) inside door of closet by back door.

Still have to unpack/locate others but, those and the SW 686 I carry should do for now.

Did I mention heaven? Me and dog. Cool

Retired, dropped out don’t give a damn!

https://postimg.cc/image/cbffid6jr/]

What's that TV antenna on the cabin for?

Beautiful place.[/QUOTE

Disconnected. I just have to remove!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toms:

Disconnected. I just have to remove!

If you take it down how are you going to receive the alien signals?

I spent a ton of time Jeeping, camping, fishing etc in your neck of the woods. Truly a beautiful place. Congrats, Mark

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Windsor meet White Trash and let the tabloids begin........

Posts: 81 | Registered: June 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
We fought a war NOT to care about the royals.

As I see it, we fought two wars against them NOT to care. Don't forget that little skirmish from 1812-1815. If we would have lost, it's hard to say what that might have meant for the continued existence of the U.S.

Before reading this thread, I had no idea of who Meghan Markel was... thankfully. Obviously I watch little to none of the MSM anymore.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 576 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Well, I am Canadian and I swore allegiance to Her Majesty the Quern *and her heirs*, but even my staunch monarchism is not enough for me to care about *any* royal weddings.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
So glad I don't watch broadcast TV...
Neither do I. This cheesy tabloid crap is on what are supposed to be legitimate news sites.

Ha! Think that's bad? Local "news" just did an item on "horse yoga." I think it was the longest "news" story in tonight's program.

I sure wish I could say I was making that up Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
This dumpster fire will make Fergie look like the pinnacle of high society.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope a Hitchcockian mass of birds shits all over every damn inch of your precious fucking ceremony. Be it indoors or out, I want the birds to find you and to let loose their sticky shit on you

Ha, +1.

Pigeons from Trafalgar Square, with less than a mile to fly, converge to provide a colorful spectacle.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I must be watching the right news programs (none), because I don't even know who the f*** Meghan Markel is. Smile

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I did like Meghan in the series SUITS (not as much as Sarah Rafferty though) but what she's "starring" in right now isn't even a grade D soap opera.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
This dumpster fire will make Fergie look like the pinnacle of high society.

Oh my! Eek Big Grin

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
I must be watching the right news programs (none), because I don't even know who the f*** Meghan Markel is. Smile
Once again, I am not talking about TV. I don't watch that crap any more than you guys.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The British Monarchy, the original soap opera

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post