SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding... Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I don't pay it no nevermind! Is that how you say that? Or is that a double negative? I've heard of it but anything they say about it goes in one ear and out the other or over my head. I don't even know when it is. If my wife happens to turn it on, I'll be at the range!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feel a bit sorry for Harry. First thing she will do is get pregnant, so that she will forever have a connection to royalty even if he dumps her. This is not going to end well. It will make the Charles and Diana fiasco look like amateur night. The only winners will be the tabloid reporters, who know their jobs are secure for the forseeable future.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You seem to know a lot about it.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
This seems appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmCJEehYtU

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Haven't read all 4 pages, this has become a royal pain in the ass. Must be the origin of that saying.

I'm hoping when the Queen Mum passes, irreverence & obsolescence will fully set in.

HM Queen elizabeth, the Queen Mother, died on March 20th, 2002. Her husband had been the king, so, as the royal widow, she got the courtesy title of HM The Queen Mother. Her daughter Elizabeth was next in line to the throne, not her.

The current queen is the queen in her own right.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sagemind100:The Britain’s are some very funny people...being ruled by people who know nothing about governance.

At the risk of p*sing you off, I disagree. The present queen has been the titular head of the world's largest peaceful organisation of independent, self-governing states since 1952.

If that doesn't count as experience in governance, I don't know what does.

Anyhow, as is not the case in many nations, ALL her children, as well as her husband, have served with distinction in the Armed Forces, and Andrew and Harry have 'smelled the powder', too. As, of course, she herself did during WW2 when the Luftwaffe was bombing London while her husband-to-be was at sea in the Royal Navy.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeh...the Today Show is showing Americans how to have a 'do it yourself' wedding watch party right now.....make wedding cake cupcakes and shit like that

Here in the US it's like 'we queen now'!!

Posts: 285 | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could see his mates showing up to the bachelor’s party in these!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
Eventually the MM & Harry show will blow over and something equally unimportant will take it's place..

However, when I begin to spot such drivel, I quickly avert my eyes, and voila', I'm not in the least pestered.

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
With full credit to Reacoatlift......

This is INDEED a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS

Breaking News > Meghan Markle's media-hungry half sister turning storybook wedding into a Grimm's fairy tale?

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
...and I don't care.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Birdvol:
...and I don't care.

Yet you're following this thread

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
...and you are too.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
So, Meghan Markle's Oregon nephew is using the royal wedding to sell weed in California. Anything to make a buck I guess, including selling drugs.

The interstate commerce nature of this surprises me. I didn't think strains could be shipped across borders like this under federal law, but what do I know, not being a lawyer.

Markle Sparkle is a hybrid of three strains: Blue City Diesel, Blueberry Northern Lights and a "third secret strain" that will be revealed when Markle Sparkle is launched June 2 at the High Times Cannabis Cup Northern California.

That's right: Though Dooley is "a licensed medical marijuana grower in Grants Pass, Oregon who is legally growing the special strain of marijuana in honor of his aunt," according to a press release from {redacted}.com, the strain will first be available in California. A spokesperson for {redacted}.com said over email Wednesday that Dooley is looking for an Oregon distributor for his royal strain. "It could be for sale in Oregon within the next few weeks if all goes well," she added.

http://www.oregonlive.com/tren...oregon_nephew_i.html

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
One happy consequence is that Fox News has sent Shep to London to cover the festivities, leaving his afternoon slot to others at least for this week.

Maybe Geraldo, too.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
As an aside, it sure would be nice of Shep fell in love while in the UK, had his own wedding, and decided to stay there. Geraldo, too.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
This has one positive aspect: All the time they are spending fawning and slobbering over the couple and the wedding is taking away from their obligatory Trump-bashing segments.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
I could see his mates showing up to the bachelor’s party in these!

I laughed when I saw these on the news. I mean really, with Harry's beard, the gal looks like she'd need to have some sort of emergency bikini wax that required a 55 gal drum of liquid wax.

Ken S

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
The stupid networks are starting their coverage at 4:00 am.
I know, there's a time difference - but what idiots are going to get up at that time on the weekend to watch that?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, let's see- Four hundred kilos of red mulberries. Fifty 4 prop drones. Thirty bullhorns. One imperial ton of glass marbles, shooter size.

...and every bird in all of England that's not doing anything special this Saturday.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post