SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding...
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding... Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
...and every bird in all of England that's not doing anything special this Saturday.

This place has some of the best written bits of humor I have ever read. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think when the Queen and Prince Charles signed off on this, they realized they were going to end up in a reality show, one part Beverly Hillbillies and one part The Jeffersons. Good thing she came along too late to latch onto William or they would have had another Wallace Simpson on their hands.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Geez, it's the fuckin' half time show without the football.
I'm as excited about this as I am about The Real Housewives of East Newark.

boy, I really don't miss cable at all.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Royal stuff carries no weight with me, what is important is that she is marrying an Apache driver.

Make it count

Posts: 1411 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't care about their wedding, but reading the flames in this thread is a hoot.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Ha ha just saw this post and I thought I was in the minority for not giving a shit in any way shape or form about this crap or any royal family crap.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol...remember that you are a nobody but a guy on the internet...

Glock 19
HK P2000sk
Sig P226
Spikes AR15 Middy
CA94 MP5 clone

Posts: 683 | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Just been watching the weather forecast for tomorrow and guess what, it's going to be a real fine day over most of the Southern part of the British Isles! A few scattered showers in Scotland and Northern Ireland later on, but from about midday to seven pm it will be great!

Just the weather for me and Mrs tac to be driving over to North Wales for a weekend break in our little ol' Porsche boxster with its new red top [!], taking in the landscape and beauty of this astonishing little country, far away from the cares of everyday life.

What could be better?

Shooting at a game fair on Sunday, and playing narrow gauge trains on the Monday, while Mrs tac has a well-deserved day at a health spa.

Anything else going on will be, literally and figuratively, in 'another country'.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Just been watching the weather forecast for tomorrow and guess what, it's going to be a real fine day over most of the Southern part of the British Isles! A few scattered showers in Scotland and Northern Ireland later on, but from about midday to seven pm it will be great!
Excellent news, squadron leadah! I'll relay this bit of good news to all inbound flocks.

Jaws calling Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Do you read? Proceed to staging area as planned. Ovah!

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Waiting on news of the royal divorce

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
I'll buck the trend and say that I'm interested in seeing a picture of the wedding dress--I don't care who is wearing it. Oh! I do like seeing the all the pretty horses and the carriages. Now if there would just be a giant collection of Holland & Holland or James Purdey shotguns on display next to the wedding dress and the horses, it'd be perfect. Fancy dress, prancing horses, and beautiful shotguns--what more could a girl want? Wink

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
I'll buck the trend and say that I'm interested in seeing a picture of the wedding dress--I don't care who is wearing it.
How about Rush Limbaugh?

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I'll buck the trend and say that I'm interested in seeing a picture of the wedding dress--I don't care who is wearing it.
How about Rush Limbaugh?

Big Grin That might be awesome. Especially if he'd mention that they are all a bunch of skulls full of mush and that we fought a war so we wouldn't have to care what the royals think.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

ROTFLMFAO lol

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
quote:
a Hitchcockian mass of birds

That's a Royal classic right there! Big Grin

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
How about Rush Limbaugh?

I think seeing Rush in any dress could cause irreparable harm to the viewer.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's see. We now have six pages of postings (and probably to continue growing) about a topic everyone is saying they aren't interested in.

Posts: 1571 | Location: SW PA | Registered: November 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post