SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cuomo calls on Trump for emergency assistance
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cuomo calls on Trump for emergency assistance Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hey Cuomo, bite me!!

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Typical Liberal always using other peoples money to "try" and solve a problem, and the problem never seems to get solved no matter how much money they throw at it.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
I recently moved from NY to NJ. Now NJ is simply horrible compared to free America but I can tell you guys that the quality of life in Jersey is x100 better than NY.

Less congestion on the roads, slightly better gun laws, much friendlier people, cheaper gas, more open space. I was very reluctant to move but once the GF convinced me I have never looked back.

Still have family in NY so I get back often as well as occasional work and a lot of leisure in NYC which I love but I am always very happy to head home to another state. Good riddance NY and FUAC!

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post