SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman Has 3k Bounty After Peeing on Flag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman Has 3k Bounty After Peeing on Flag Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Advertise you're doing stupid things, win stupid prizes.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where would a person donate to this bounty ?

Not that I want to personally, of course; just wondering where a random person might. Smile

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
It is simply dumbfounding so many people don't know the difference between what you 'can' do, and what you 'should' do.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
What a vile, disgusting little pig. Enjoy the internet fame you sought, pig.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Oooooh, I forgot something. Maybe Emily could see if holding a book in front of her would actually stop a bullet. I hear that's a great way to get your name out there. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actions have consequences babe.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
It is simply dumbfounding so many people don't know the difference between what you 'can' do, and what you 'should' do.

This ^^^^^

Never mind the irony...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sort of like Ron White said; "I had the right to remain silent. But I didn't have the ability."

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Quit giving the little bitch attention.

That goes for you too, FNC.

All these damn people want is their 15" of fame.

Deny them!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I know what you meant, but... Big Grin

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ng-on-american-flag/

Lance is a self-described left-wing anarchist and has previously posted photos suggesting that the 9/11 attacks were an “inside job.”

According to her Facebook likes, she is a supporter of former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.

Appears her real name is Emily Laincz

takes about 5 minutes to find her father and where he works. I bet he is getting some heat.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I know what you meant, but... Big Grin

Well, 15" would give you some fame I suppose... Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Bitch needs to be sent to one of those Middle Eastern countries where they would appreciate her antics. Want to pee on the American flag? Go do it where it's the popular thing to do. Don't come back.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Compare to the reactions Charlie Hebdo gets, she is lucky so far

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Bitch needs to be sent to one of those Middle Eastern countries where they would appreciate her antics. Want to pee on the American flag? Go do it where it's the popular thing to do. Don't come back.

Go join Colin Kapperdouche in whatever country he is hanging in right now...you two would get along great

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Poor lass is emotionally deprived....seeing she is from Philly she should go to the North side of town and seek suitable companionship......6-8 at a time.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crom:
Where would a person donate to this bounty ?

Not that I want to personally, of course; just wondering where a random person might. Smile

How about an oops I fell down a flight of stairs fund, or a how the f&$+ did I wake up in Syria in a bikini fund? I might consider it.

I wish no harm on her, but do reserve the right to laugh my ass off if she has some misfortune.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Go join Colin Kapperdouche in whatever country he is hanging in right now...you two would get along great

How many use the freedoms of America to denounce America? Admittedly, they have the right to do so without any legal repercussions. But do they realize the cultures they seemingly promote as preferable to America are notably more repressive?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Seems if she has a right to pee, others have a right to talk about a bounty. What's she upset about?
Anybody check if there's a "Go Fund Me Page?"

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post