SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The loons are at it again - CT CORVID-19 Protests

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The loons are at it again - CT CORVID-19 Protests Login/Join 
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted
I live right close to our beloved benevolent dictator in-chief, Ned Lamont. The natives up here are getting restless and apparently have nothing better to do during this pandemic then break quarantine, block traffic, and protest the incarceration of criminals. I work from home and am busier than ever. Was right difficult to do anything today with horns blaring for 2 hours.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Report This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
The stupid is strong with those.

Yeah, let's release them all so they can impose their own death sentences on innocent people.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16508 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Stop every one of them.
Get their home address.
Deliver as many of the prisoners as each home can accommodate, and chain them with a length that permits them unlimited access to the home.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
And here I am thinking I couldn’t be more embarrassed living in this shot hole State! Wrong again cgode!!
Can’t wait to retire and GTFO!

Posts: 3118 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Violation of noise ordinance? Disturbing the peace?

Never a cop around when you need one.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I wonder what would happen if someone were to steal a state plow dump-truck and kind of pass through that way?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I wonder how the victims of crimes feel about this. From non-violent burglaries through assault and murder. How often do these enlightened idiots talk to crime victims?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Report This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Just release them into the protestors' custody. What could go wrong? *s*

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1863 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder what would happen if someone were to steal a state plow dump-truck and kind of pass through that way?

I'd pay good money to watch that!

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Perfect situation for a flammenwerfer.
See how they feel about their idiocy while someone is werfing some flammen at their commie asses.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
They must not be getting the proper news.

Inmates Released to Protect Against COVID-19 Already Committing Murder

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Well, how about not killing people or stealing stuff?

I know it would be a break from the martinis and hot tub, but I thought prison was supposed to be a deterrent and not an all expense paid vacation? Maybe the inmates would be happier if we put in a ferris wheel and wet bar in there just to make everybody feel good about themselves.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I wonder how the victims of crimes feel about this. From non-violent burglaries through assault and murder. How often do these enlightened idiots talk to crime victims?

See, the REAL victims here are the people locked up for committing those so-called "crimes." Society has failed them, and forced them into a life of crime, something something capitalism, something something racist, full communism now, etcetera.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
So they let these idiots out, they go about causing the same problems that they got locked up for, victimize the public, and endanger all the cops and first responders that now have to come deal with their new shenanigans. Great plan geniuses.

If all the do-gooders are so serious about this, I suggest we sign them out to them. They quarantine in your house, with you, and you are now responsible for their maintenance and incarceration. If they escape, you get to finish out their sentence for them. Beat you up, rob your family, rape your kids, overdose in your bathroom? Deal with it yourself. Don't call us. You wanted them out...now they're yours. There's a reason these people are in jail, and it's not because they're productive members of society.

Posts: 8528 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
It’s all fun and games until one of those crusty liberals gets raped/murdered by an ex con.

You can’t fix stupid even with duct tape.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3960 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post