SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa & new hampshire

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Antifa & new hampshire Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted
dont bring a bat to a gun fight. its funny that show up in states that aren't gun free

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
there a link or something?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Uhm... whut?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
there a link or something?

not yet

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Huh?

Is this about Mark Bray?

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have noticed that these thugs tend to restrict themselves to areas where gun ownership is tightly controlled and there is no concealed or open carry. The most notable exception recently was Phoenix. It showed me that they are growing more bold and looking for armed conflict. I now carry the AR pistol in the truck daily.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I have noticed that these thugs tend to restrict themselves to areas where gun ownership is tightly controlled and there is no concealed or open carry. The most notable exception recently was Phoenix. It showed me that they are growing more bold and looking for armed conflict. I now
carry the AR pistol in the truck daily.

You forgot Harlotsville.

Virginia has concealed and open carry.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
What is this thread about?