SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pen Karma - Three Sets *Winners - ARMan, OKCGene, jhe888*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pen Karma - Three Sets *Winners - ARMan, OKCGene, jhe888* Login/Join 
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance at #3 please.

Posts: 1511 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I'm particularly partial to fountain pens, but I use, and enjoy all kinds.

Thanks for the chance.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12737 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pens are things that get my OCD going...I love good ones and grow attached to them....count me in please and the order would be 3/2/1

Thanks

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3...2...1...blast off!

Couldn’t resist.

Posts: 167 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me for lot 3; thanks for the chance

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15491 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I would love a shot at the fountain pen. Thanks for the Karma.

Arman

Posts: 3139 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma I could use a nice pen or 2. Lot 3 if i win.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post

Glad to see I’m not the only one with a pen fetish!!

Posts: 1619 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Please count me in 3, 2, 1 would be my preference.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Look la la! I'd like a chance, thank you very much. I'd be delighted in the order of 2, 1, then 3.

Posts: 11805 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I prefer 3, 1 and then 2.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous Karma.

Please enter me for Lot #2, followed by Lot #1

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14169 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Lot 3 please count me in. Recently misplaced my favorite pen and these have the look!.
Thank you.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Lots #1, #3 and #2 in order of preference . Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1357 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice set of pens and a generous karma indeed. Lot 1,2,& 3 in that order for me. Thanks!

Posts: 288 | Location: North Central Florida | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I like pens, please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be for lot 3!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this unique karma! I’d be most interested in this order: 1, 3 then 2. Thank you for the chance.

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 567 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Lot 1 please would be my choice.

Posts: 4402 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Please enter me for lot #3, the Karas Kustom Retract G2 pen. Thank you very much!!!

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post