SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pen Karma - Three Sets *Winners - ARMan, OKCGene, jhe888*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pen Karma - Three Sets *Winners - ARMan, OKCGene, jhe888* Login/Join 
posted
I have several pens that I no longer use that I would like to Karma here. I will do it in three lots (meaning there will be three winners).

Only rules are be a member prior to today, and live in the continental US to save me on shipping.

If you enter please let me know what your choice would be in order of preference that way I will have some sort of idea when I draw the three names who is going to get which lot.

Lot #1 - Fountain Pen

This will come with a Pilot Metropolitan pen with a fine nib. It will also come with two black pilot ink cartridges, a converter, and two bottles of Noodler's ink.

Lot #2 - R&R

This will come with a Karas Kustoms Render K Mini, which has a screw off cap and a Retro 51 Tornado which has a twist mechanism to advance the refill. Both of these pens will work with parker style refills. I will include Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 and Schmidt P8126 refills with the pens.

Lot #3 - G2

This will come with a Karas Kustoms Retrakt G2 and a Zebra F-701. The Zebra will come with its own refill, but you can replace it with a Fisher space pen refill if you modify the insert in the tip of the pen. Instructions for this are easily available online. The Retrakt uses the Pilot G2 refill, and can also use any parker style refill if used with a spacer. I will include the spacer, a G2 refill, a cross gel refill, and two Schmidt refills with this pen.

I will let this run until the end of the weekend or sooner if interest wanes and will use the Karmanator to select the winners.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Palm,

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'd love to have a fountain pen.

My order would be lot 1, lot 2, lot 3.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GA Gator,

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4783 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucky number one. I'm in for lot #2 please. Thank you.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d appreciate the fountain pen. Thanks,
Steve

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for lot #1.
Love fountain pens.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Please add me. My order is 3, 2, and 1.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma.....

I'm in for #1... Please and Thank you.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 861 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I'd like a shot at lot 2 or 3 in that order.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2400 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Thanks #1 for me!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8309 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma! I'm so in!

Lot 1,2, then 3, please.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for #2 and #3

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16372 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I can't resist.

Lot #1 and only Lot #1 for me. If I don't like the feel of the fountain pen, I promise to re-karma it along with the ink with credit to you.

Thanks for the chance.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19555 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me for 1, 2 or 3 in that order. Thanks.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you please put me in for #2 and #3.
Very generous karma.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Count me in #1

Love to do a fountain pen

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14018 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for #2!
I am a pen junkie, so this is a really awesome karma. Big Grin
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 12534 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Thank you and Count me in please.

1 Lot #1
2 Lot #2
3 Lot #3

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2543 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Very original and generous karma. Please include me for either item 2 or 3. Thanks.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7488 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2,1,3. Thank you sir for the chance.

Posts: 7324 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please include me for #1 (top choice) and #3 (second choice). I am not really interested in #2. My your generosity and kindness be returned to you ten-fold!

Posts: 6377 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post