SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Northern Tool coupon code??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern Tool coupon code?? Login/Join 
Picture of Fusternc
posted
I am about to pull the trigger on a big purchase with Northern Tool. ($1200)

Ive found the little $25 coupon codes, but does anyne have a valid X% off type coupon code with them they wouldn't mind sharing?

I know sometimes they have a 5, 10, 20% off type coupon. Thanks so much!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I've never recieved % off coupons or promos. Only coupons I've ever seen for NT is $5 off $15, $10 off $50, and $20 off $100.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Same here. Never a 20-25% off. Just a $5/10/20 off.

Now Harbor Freght does have the 20% off and sometimes 25% off. You can see if NT would honor a HF discount/coupon as a competitor match. I did this a few years ago with Home Depot. HD allowed me use a HF 20% off coupon on a single item. It was a Dewalt air compressor. Since HF and HD sell “air compressors”.

Good luck.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post