Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good lumber Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
We have had several posts about the lack of availability of quality lumber; especially pressure treated. Warped, split, in winding, you name it. Here is a picture of some good stuff I snapped in my son's shop. I said "Wow". So it's available if you can buy 600BF or more at a time.

It is 1x6 pressure treated pine, ripped to 4" toe kicks. He also gets 1x4 non-treated for cabinet nailers. A regional supplier delivers to his shop.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
cne, you have email.

Thanks.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
cne, you have email.

Thanks.

A

??? No seeum.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post