SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else decal the gun safe?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else decal the gun safe? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The safe might not be full, but you clearly need another one. Wink

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Where's the "Extremely Rightwing" bumper sticker?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a great idea. I’ve got a Liberty safe and a bunch of stickers just waiting to get on it.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Well some of you guys do it up right,the few I have needs to be added to.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Nope, not my thing.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like my frig in the kitchen

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
I do, I put them on rolled magnetic sheet.
So I can move them around.

http://i716.photobucket.com/al...645F_zps4igy4s1a.jpg
Nice tip, I like that.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if that's a good idea. A safe, by it's very existence, says there are valuable items inside but it doesn't say what they are or how valuable. I don't think I'd give a potential thief that much of a shopping list.

Posts: 1571 | Location: SW PA | Registered: November 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, not the safes. One of my safes has an automotive paint on it that cost too much for that. The other one, a Liberty has sort of a dimpled textured paint.

I put all my gun stickers on my AMMO BOXES.

Your safe looks good though, but so do my ammo cans.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
I do, I put them on rolled magnetic sheet.
So I can move them around.

My safe is covered with gun stickers, but I wish I would have done what you did. I think I will look into it.

Here is mine:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: StorminNormin,

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post