SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else decal the gun safe?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else decal the gun safe? Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Started a few years ago when I got this safe sticking on all the decals from purchases, firearms reps, or ones I found at gun shows. Hit critical mass today. Overt is the new covert and all Wink

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I stick all the decals I get on my gun toolbox.

Posts: 318 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I do but I don’t have that many.

Posts: 7461 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yes I do, the better few on the front, most on the sides. Mine are mostly guns & shooting related, then some aviation and political stuff.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Clearly your safe is too small or you need a second one...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6312 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Needabiggersafe
posted Hide Post
Hey YouNeedaBiggerSafe!

Life Member NRA

Posts: 541 | Location: Rockville, MD.USA! | Registered: June 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I put my stickers on the inside edge of the door. Among them are SIG, HK, CMMG, Berretta, Knights Armament, trijicon, Nightforce stickers.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
One of my safes is the designated "decal" safe. It's about 2/3rds covered.

(No photos, because it's at the back of a dimly-lit closet.)

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
buck was a farm kid, he had a 1964 ford pickup ( in 1974)
he did this

all over the front fenders
almost could not see the paint.

I think we counted 60 different brands, one time

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Nah, just my tool box.

Why not..

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
^ I dig it

quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Clearly your safe is too small or you need a second one...

Second is to the right Razz

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine are on the fridge in the garage mancave.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My safe has decal that states:

Warning: Black Powder stored inside do not torch!

Posts: 12665 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I do, I put them on rolled magnetic sheet.
So I can move them around.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I collect those guitar shaped bottle openers from Hard Rock and such. Have about 50 different ones on mine.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Yep, my safe is covered in stickers.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
No. My safe just has 4" stickers that say:

18 12 18 06

but I can't remember why Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23226 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
No. My safe just has 4" stickers that say:

18 12 18 06

but I can't remember why Wink

Reminds me of the guy in our department who put little tick marks on his Master brand combination lock in the locker room because he couldn't remember the combination. Some asshole, who will remain nameless, put tiny tick marks on all sixty spots on the lock. Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Guilty as charged.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Safe - check
Toolboxes - mmm..hmmm
Garage and basement fridge - yep
Better than on my truck I gues...LOL
Why fridges in both places? Well someone gave them to me and well I think you know the rest.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post