SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I might have to join Twitter so I can keep up with Trump's tweets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I might have to join Twitter so I can keep up with Trump's tweets Login/Join 
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted
Or retweets or whatever it's called.

https://twitter.com/Fuctupmind...s/908163011793358848

Laugh out loud funny.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
I just can't take seriously something that calls it's users "twits"... I mean really?

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I follow Trump on twitter.

His tweets are entertaining.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
I follow Trump on twitter.

His tweets are entertaining.

Me too.

I rarely 'tweet' though, I just read.

Most of the people I follow on twitter and comedians and radio shows I listen to.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Follow James Woods while you are at it.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I don't think you need to join in order to follow his tweets. But maybe you do, I don't know.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
You can see his tweets here, without a Twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rea...ari%7Ctwgr%5Eprofile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I joined for that very reason. I quickly discovered Twitter fucking sucks. It is a silly app for people with ADD and short attention spans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spoke with President Moon of South Korea last night. Asked him how Rocket Man is doing. Long gas lines forming in North Korea. Too bad!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
One of his latest. He is funny. I now have Elton John in my head.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
I'm still laughing at Trump's retweet of that of animated GIF. Almost as funny is CNN's coverage of this headline story:

Oh look, the URL to this breaking headline story contains the string "golf-violence" : http://us.cnn.com/2017/09/17/p...-violence/index.html

And yes, you can check on it on Trump's Tweets without joining, I'd consider creating a Twitter account, following Trump (non-mobile URL - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump and then protecting your Tweets if you don't want to use Twitter conventionally. You could then enable mobile alerts for whenever Trump Tweets something.

That "CNN SUCKS" account looks like it is worth following too: https://twitter.com/Fuctupmind

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rh,

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Funny, I was idly thinking about this recently. The only reason I would become a "Twit" is to follow his.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
There's a saying that Facebook is for connecting with people that you went to high school with, while Twitter is for connecting with people who you wish you had gone to high school with.

As for Trump's Tweets, he has generally toned them down a bit, but this Retweets is currently my favorite. Oops, she fell again and again ... she just keeps falling!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
Twitter is very good for aggregating information. Facebook is good for family. Well the sane side at least.

Posts: 1536 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I signed up to Twitter just for that reason during the election and quickly learned that the majority of his followers were following him to bash him. Fidnt spend much time on there. I'm on an instragram kick now.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post