SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rene Auberjonois R.I.P.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rene Auberjonois R.I.P. Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
He was in at least one Outer Limits (90s), and a few Warehouse 13 episodes as well.

Gonna miss him. RIP.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
I always loved how he could make a gruff and acerbic character like Odo have a great sense of humor.

"Commence station security log, stardate 47282.5. At the request of Commander Sisko, I will hereafter be recording a daily log of law enforcement affairs. The reason for this exercise is beyond my comprehension, except perhaps that Humans have a compulsion to keep records and lists and files – so many, in fact, that they have to invent new ways to store them microscopically, otherwise their records would overrun all known civilization. My own very adequate memory not being good enough for Starfleet, I am pleased to put my voice to this official record of this day. Everything's under control. End log."
- DS9, Necessary Evil

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 645 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Father Mulcahy

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He was truly a great character actor.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
RIP, Constable.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8523 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post