SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *P229 Accessory Karma* *Winner 4MUL8R **
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*P229 Accessory Karma* *Winner 4MUL8R ** Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Would you please include me for the magazines? I love my P229. It's the gun I run in classes.

Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Please add me in and hank you for your generous KARMA!!!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me into your P229karma!

Thank you,

18Z50
rrinto@yahoo.com

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter this karma please.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
I love my 229.
Please add me and thanks!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
My P229 could use any of those....count me in please!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
In please, because of the NJ-compliant mags.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me please, and tell your son HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for this P229 gear karma.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I would love to be part of this karma. Please include me.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Please include me and my P229s (yes, plural) in your generous karma. Thanks!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this general karma.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please. 10 round mags are all I’m allowed do this is perfect. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also LOVE a chance in this Karma! The 229 was my first Sig, and well loved!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Hey, that's my birthday too!

If the holster is for a old no-rail 229 with half-height serrations, please put me in the hat. If it's for a railed gun, no need.

Thank you!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Great karma.
Plz enter me.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, and thank you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
Bump. Selected by Karminator on Tuesday 12/8.

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post