SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Men's Retreat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Men's Retreat Login/Join 
posted
I just got off a men's retreat where I cooked with a few other guys. We had about 50 guys for eight meals. ( three breakfasts, three lunches, and two dinners. We ate 52 lbs. bacon and another 120 lbs of pork and beef. Good sweats.

Posts: 245 | Location: Ventura, California | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
That sounds pretty excellent.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good time!

A few years ago, a group of us went on ski trip, and we had two 3-bedroom condos side by side. One of guy's wife actually said she was worried us guys in the bachelor condo weren't eating, but that notion came to an abrupt end when she stepped in the hallway and got a whiff of our breakfast cooking. Their hubby's started sneaking over for breakfast because bacon, sausage, and eggs were plentiful at our condo and nowhere to be found at the couple's condo.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23194 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Love trips like that!

On my night to cook I mistakenly used chili pepper instead of paprika on my garlic bread...it was good, but HOT!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the headline read, "Stolen fork lift used in Bacon heist". Wasn't that a party!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why so light on the beef and pork? Man can not live on bacon alone (but I sure would like to give it a shot).

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guFRuNkApfM

did you get your beat on?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post