SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fishing boat guys, please step in....<pic with question>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fishing boat guys, please step in....<pic with question> Login/Join 
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Riveted aluminum = no.

Welded - OK.

Looks rode hard and put away wet.

Walk away.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Guys,

I appreciate all of the feedback. My recommendation to MIL is to sell the package for $500 to $750 "as is" and make sure she discloses that the boat may need future repair and that the motor needs to be tuned.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Guys,

I appreciate all of the feedback. My recommendation to MIL is to sell the package for $500 to $750 "as is" and make sure she discloses that the boat may need future repair and that the motor needs to be tuned.

If you have the time launch the boat and see if it runs good. If it runs good and is usable, I think you could ask more and get more for it $1500.....

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Where is it?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31419 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post