SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How the Left Privatized Tyranny
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How the Left Privatized Tyranny Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
From another

quote:
Originally posted by Bang:
We have freedom of speech in this country so the Left has privatized their tyranny and oppression
Go ahead and speak your mind on Facebook...They will pressure your boss to fire you...their business their rules right?

Want to hold peacefully assemble? Sure the Govt will give you the permit...Then non-profit Soros funded violent groups may bash your head in and smash your car

Have a right leaning channel reporting the news the leftists media wont? well YouTube will just Demonetize your videos and hide them in the search...Their site their rules right?

Facebook and Twitter will also ban you after you are a target of a flagging campaign..Their site their rules right?

Major corporations have fired people simply for saying something Right leaning at the "Water cooler"...Their business their rules right?

Private Universities hire radical Leftists professors that will fail the Right leaning students and OPENLY denounce the White race...Their school their rules right?

Google will bury articles telling the truth while propping up Leftists propaganda news sites...their company their rules right?

Firefox just sold out to Soros to filter out "Fake news"...Their company their rules

We now have commercials that barely mention the product in what looks like a Leftists PSA

Hollywood actors encouraging people to punch Right and call for Trumps assassination..and never even get in trouble

this goes on and on and on

Wait till Google starts editing everybody's Gmail...Hey...Their site their rules
Wait till you tube just deletes everything Right leaning
Wait till Facebook and Twitter do the same and use a Leftist judge to shut down any competition
Wait until ISPs cancel your service for "Hate activities" and that was your only access to the internet...Their company their rules

This is just what the private companies are doing and can do all to help their choice of a Govt get elected...If you think this is Tyranny and oppression...Just wait till the Govt they want grabs power

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
It's going to be really interesting when Zuckerberg runs for President.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
when Zuckerberg runs for tries to buy the President.

more likely scenario
having access to such power without distraction of a publicly accessible link

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
We've seen fascism, nazism, Peronism, communism of various stripes. I don't think the world has ever seen something like this: it's not the information held about us by the government, but what we have voluntarily turned over to Google and Facebook that threatens us with tyranny. The people with power over us are pimply-faced twenty somethings with no understanding of history, politics, philosophy, or human nature. They do not see how they could possibly be or do evil.

It doesn't look good. Maybe we should stop praying for grandchildren.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
This thread is very relevant, and the OP is very insightful for posting those points.

The very Internet that allows us to post our views here in Sig Forum , has also become the worlds biggest propaganda machine.

Think about this: Soon, there will be a generation of people, who have never lived without the Internet.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Think about this: Soon, there will be a generation of people, who have never lived without the Internet.
I believe we're already there.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
I believe we're already there.

My daughter is 21.

I have an email account older than her.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
My daughter is 21.

I have an email account older than her.
I have a 28+ year old compuserve email address, the spam that thing gets is amazing. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post