SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Department store employee Mohamed Mahmoud went all durka-durka-jihad over...shopping carts?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Department store employee Mohamed Mahmoud went all durka-durka-jihad over...shopping carts? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Store employee gets angry over shopping cart dispute, fires 16 shots

quote:
According to the report, Mahmoud became angry when the customer left a shopping cart in front of the Ross Dress for Less store while she went to get her car.

The store manager reportedly told Mahmoud to stop complaining, sparking an argument between them.

When another employee attempted to intervene, Mahmoud stated, “I’ll kill you both,” according to the report.

The suspect then allegedly went to his car and got a handgun, then fired a shot in the parking lot and fired another shot into the ceiling when he returned to the store.

Then he allegedly fired seven shots in the direction of the manager, who attempted to get away from him, the report said.

Soon police arrived, and Mahmoud traded shots with them, the report said. One shot from an officer hit Mahmoud, and he fell to the ground and was apprehended.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Passionate about those buggies he is.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I read this and all I could hear in my head was....

“I KEEEEEELLLLLL YOUUUU!!!!!”

And picture Achmed the puppet.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect that this Mohamed Mahmoud was either a "refugee" or entered OUR country under some "immigrant" program under Obamas' watch......No proof, but my instinct tells me this.....

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mohamed Mahmoud was a "refugee"

He don't have to live like a refugee...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He needs to calm down

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:

I see whatchya did there. Big Grin

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I always return my shopping cart to the appropriate place. Praise be to Allah!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, shopping cart theft is a serious crime. He was trying to make a point Big Grin

What's the capacity of that Beretta? It looks like a PX4. Wonder if he had it legally.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
I am prepared to die for my cause carts!

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Think of it. If everyone would just put their carts back, we could have world peace.

Posts: 3228 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Stop leavin' my carts around...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43869 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I dream of carts full of whirled peas...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he went a little too far with a gun. In his home country, they simply throw people off of roof tops for leaving their shopping carts in the parking lot.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
quote:

Stop leavin' my carts around...

Don't go takin' my cart
You won't go takin' my cart

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
Think of it. If everyone would just put their carts back, we could have world peace.

Aldi's = German efficiency

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
He needs to calm down

First, I want that T-SHIRT!

Second, too bad that officer's bullet did find it's mark right between crazy Mohammed's eyes.

Third, this is why we can't have nice things, because we let in nut jobs!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigSwede:
He needs to calm down

First, I want that T-SHIRT!

Second, too bad that officer's bullet did find it's mark right between crazy Mohammed's eyes.

Third, this is why we can't have nice things, because we let in nut jobs!

ARman

I do own this one, AND the Wife lets me wear it out with her. Last time was at the Mall of GA. I do love her so

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post