SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My neighbor ran over my dog yesterday
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My neighbor ran over my dog yesterday Login/Join 
Duke of Detroit
posted Hide Post
So sad for Charlie. May he rest in peace. Frown

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas

Posts: 1047 | Location: Detroit, MICHIGAN | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Frown

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ewills:
Very sad to hear this. Condolences to your family. Your neighbor will need forgiveness for a while. He probably feels worse than you about what happened.

+1
It's pretty wrenching for all involved.

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Not easy to hear a loss of a pet. My condolences

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Damn, I'm sorry you're going through this.

Posts: 10911 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear you lost him. Best wishes.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is really hard on everyone involved. I'm feel bad for charlie, you, and your neighborFrown

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
My condolences, R.I.P.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well thats horrible

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Goodness that would be difficult. I am sorry for you and your friend.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, remember:
"The Soul of a Dog is Pure"

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
That's awful. Sorry for your loss.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to our cat about 8 years ago. Our son still doesn’t like our neighbor for that reason. I am really sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. Most dogs hold a very special place in their families lives. May the joy your Shelty brought you, give you comfort!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post