SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pyeongchang, P.F. Chang, Ping Pong. Whatever
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pyeongchang, P.F. Chang, Ping Pong. Whatever Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
And..... that's a lettuce wrap!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The marketing people at PF Chang must be smiling. Lots of free publicity.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Well.....I mean they do have good lettuce wraps.... Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there any wonder that many US citizens don't take the media seriously? They couldn't find their ass with a mirror on a stick.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Damn, now I want eggrolls.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
And then there's Katie Couric pissing off the Dutch with her extensive knowledge of their country.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com...34fbe4b08dfc930585f5

Even the leftists are making fun of her.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I love that, absolutely love it! How stupid can you get? Big Grin

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Believe it was Einstein who said genius has limitations stupidity has none!
Go Katie show the world how stupidity has no limitations!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Ping Pong....I loved a girl there once....no, no twice.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Could be worse.

It could have read "Pee On Chang."

Chang would have been rightfully upset.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
And these are the 'media elite' who think all us rural hicks in flyover country are the stupid ones. . .

Reminds me of the reporting after that airliner crash in San Francisco (South Korea?) where the media was trolled into reporting the crew was named "Captain Sum Ting Wong," "Wi Tu Lo," "Bang Ding Ow," and the immortal "Ho Lee F***."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new...ts-article-1.1397490

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Doctor: "I'm sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness and have only 10 to live."

Patient: "What do you mean, 10? 10 what? Months? Weeks?!"

Doctor: "Nine."

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Autocorrect is my worst enema. ~JAllen

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
HAHAHA!

This one is still the all time blue ribbon prize winner though.....(Hound Dog beat me to it)

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I can't save the image right now, but just got a promo email from P.F. Chang's taking advantage of this including what looks like a news anchor and inset pic of "PyeongChang Lettuce Wraps". Text of promo includes:

quote:
If you haven't heard, there was a graphics mix up at a Chicago TV station that alluded to P.F. Chang's as hosts of a certain winter sporting event.

We're flipping the script and renaming our P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps for a day. Get a free order of PyeongChang Lettuce Wraps with any entrée purchase. Valid dine-in only 2/15. Must present this barcode to your server to redeem.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post