SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Karma Time !!!!! THE WINNER IS CHOWSER
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Karma Time !!!!! THE WINNER IS CHOWSER Login/Join 
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me. May do my 225A1 in CPII or an old 228

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this awesome opportunity! Please count me in. Happy holidays!

Posts: 828 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
Count me in too please.

Thanks.

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance please.

Merry Christmas
Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
Please pick me.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, thanks for the chance.

Pete

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Awesome thanks please include me. Merry Christmas

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I'm in Brad/Mary.....thanks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thank you very much for the chance !!

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous holiday season karma.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll throw my hat in the ring!

Thanks!

I had an old pitted W. German 226 slide I sent you guys years ago, and you completely transformed it. Still looks great today!

Posts: 27 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: October 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
In as well. Thanks for the kind karma opportunity.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
Winner to be picked tomorrow Christmas Eve !!!!!

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
Please put me in. Thank you!!

Posts: 1626 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Please include me! Thank you

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at this, thank you and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
In please. Merry Christmas

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post