SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Karma Time !!!!! THE WINNER IS CHOWSER
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Karma Time !!!!! THE WINNER IS CHOWSER Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted
Holiday Karma time We will refinish a slide in either our Cera-Hide finish in your choice of colors or our CPII Nickel Boron Nitride plating
We will pick a winner on Dec 24th. No rust buckets please.

We are Offering our Holiday Sale 20% OFF till Dec 25

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
Return shipping included

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Unlucky first post!

Thank you sir for your generosity, and the chance.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
If you can do the coating to a Sig 1911-22 aka GSG with that funky alloy please enter me. My slide looks like poo-poo.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In please! Maybe my P320 will get turned around in time that I can send my P11 in without being CCW-less.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thanks for the chance.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanna play!

Posts: 465 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I have a SIG that could use a refinished slide. I like what you did for my P228.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
That would be great! Please include me and thank you kindly.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Please include me. I've got just the gun in mind...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks for the Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Awesome...I'm in!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous Karma. Thanks!

Posts: 249 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.

I think I have a gun that doesn't already have cera-hide or cpii on it. Big Grin

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Please enter me , thank you very much for the chance.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Great karma, I would like a shot at this please. Thanks

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, I would like a chance, please. Smile

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post