SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are You Dropping USAA Insurance?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are You Dropping USAA Insurance? Login/Join 
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
I've been with them for years with home,auto, and banking.

Have always received great service and rates are good. Only once in 20years of being with them have me or my wife gotten on the phone with any agents who were less than super nice and helpful.
I seriously doubt any company consistently provides that level of attention and care that USAA service agents do.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fusternc:
I've been with them for years with home,auto, and banking.

Have always received great service and rates are good. Only once in 20years of being with them have me or my wife gotten on the phone with any agents who were less than super nice and helpful.
I seriously doubt any company consistently provides that level of attention and care that USAA service agents do.

We had similar experiences for MANY years until my wife had a medical claim from her first ever accident..they were so screwed up it was not even funny. Every time we called it was like starting over from scratch. I seriously wonder if they farm out this portion of the business. We had the hospital and Dentist indicating that USAA medical claims was essentially a black hole in terms of correspondence. They lost paperwork which was sent repeatedly (glad we kept copies), spoke with managers etc. it was nothing like my one and only claim (was sideswiped by another driver- simple auto damage only claim) 20 years ago which was handled perfectly. I think they are running a little too lean these days, being pleasant on the phone during routine calls only goes so far, YMMV

Posts: 4520 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post