SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Target , my shopping experiance w / 4/9 update
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Target , my shopping experiance w / 4/9 update Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
LG flip open phone / ATT,
$30 per month unlimited text/voice w/ card purchase

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Been a bit since I last had a flip. Are they still the "hit the 2 button 3 times to get to 'H'," or are they advanced?

Reason I ask is, I once had the Motorola Razor, and I actually kinda miss it. Very slim and easy to put in a pocket, versus the mini billboards of today.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never dropped a call when I had my Razor. I drop them all the time with my IPhone.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
same deal, it's a very minor p.i.t.a.

I gotta find a way to make it much less slippery,
I've dropped it twice already, might get some skate tape

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta find a way to make it much less slippery,
I've dropped it twice already, might get some skate tape

Personally I would use Protection, like the saran wrap then the skate tape.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Only reason I ever go to Walmart over target is because Walmart has ammo. The second that stops being the case I won’t enter another Walmart.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
i got to target for one item and one item only - case of quart ball jars. in and out.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
When ever I need affirmation that there still is great customer service out there at a brick and mortar store, I go to a Culvers or Chic-Filet.

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post