SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Damning evidence of Biden corruption vanishes in transit
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damning evidence of Biden corruption vanishes in transit Login/Join 
posted
Tony Bobulinski documents shipped from NY to West Coast vanish in transit. Tucker Carlson has copies. The shipping company was not named. The link is not up yet. Really stunning news but nobody except Fox will cover it. The shipping company says the package was intercepted somehow in transit.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
How did anyone know he was shipping it? Seems like if he's aware of the danger, as he's not staying at home, he would probably be aware of the insecurity involved in shipping anything. /opinion

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I would not have trusted any third party shipper to handle this. It is too big. I would have hand-carried it.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
If I understood Tucker correctly Fox News shipped it. Inside job would be my guess.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I don't see a link in the OP and aren't aware of the story outside this thread, but my first thought is why not ship copies and hang onto the original instead of the other way around?

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got me.

quote:
Tucker: Hunter Biden documents suddenly vanish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuul_R-vwhI

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Fedex employee's restroom was out of toilet paper.

Like none of us haven't done the same thing when desperate.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Well they have a lap top full of damning evidence I doubt a few more documents would have made much of a difference.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well they have a lap top full of damning evidence I doubt a few more documents would have made much of a difference.

Yup. The Eff Bee Eye has had this stuff since Dec. 2019 and this guy turned over three phones and all his docs (plus and interview) a few days ago.

Sometimes Fed Ex just sucks.

(And there is NO WAY IN HELL I would have sat for an interview. They like to railroad people, re: General Flynn).

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
When it absolutely, positively has to be stolen overnight.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shipped a Beretta pistol through the Traffic Management Office when I was headed back state-side from Italy. Had a buddy at TMO who packed it up for me personally while I watched.

I feel Tucker's pain - t-shirt I wrapped the pistol in, gun rug & exact box arrived - pistol nowhere to be found. Vanished. Good news is my claim was paid immediately due to the circumstances. Maybe the dude who did me wrong is working at FedEx now. Big Grin

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1934 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Assuming this story is correct as stated, the FOX News staff are every bit as moronically stupid as that found at MSLSD. One, who sends 'bombshell' info without first making a backup copy of it? Two, if its truly that damning, take a trusted staffer, shove the 'copies' in their hands along with an airline ticket, and ship them off to LA to hand deliver the info. Stupid seems to be spreading rapidly everywhere.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Electronic copies?????

I had my patience tested... I'm negative.

Posts: 83 | Registered: July 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I cannot believe for a second that there are not copies. Hopefully it’s part of a set-up- get the Biden machine to deny validity, then spring it on them and catch them in the bald faced lie. Or am I giving the MSM too much credit (yes, Fox is still MSM).

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
I don't see a link in the OP and aren't aware of the story outside this thread, but my first thought is why not ship copies and hang onto the original instead of the other way around?

This.. Great example of how to lose figuratively and literally.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe they did ship copies, who knows? Ask yourself who has the capability of tracking a package. Read the article, they know exactly where it was tampered with. The shipping company is cooperating fully. My guess is these were "bait" copies. As far as using a courier, we don't know if a courier would have survived the trip. Remember, the feds had Hunters computer for nearly a year and did not act.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson mentioned that the shipper's Security Investigative team used pictures sent to them from FOX to know just what to search for, which might suggest that FOX at least has some form of an electronic copy of the documents.

Pure speculation on my part, but I'd guess that FOX will be initiating their own internal Security Investigation into who handled the documents or at least had knowledge of them. Sounds like somebody tipped somebody off...and that somebody had some connections with major juice to be able to pull this heist off. When an item is Overnight shipped it isn't doing a lot of sitting around in one particular place the way items shipped by other means might.

It would be interesting to know if any other packages went missing from the same location and shipment at the same time.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Curiouser and curiouser.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
So why is Tucker not saying more specifically what is contained in these documents if so damning. Why does he seem to be unclear whether there are copies or not? Sounds like he is building drama.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Sounds like he is building drama.

He teased something big the night before, coming up later that night, but nothing was forthcoming. Next night, this.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post